Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's in the DM today

'I've never been in a major rush. Some people want to get married before having children but that was never on our agendas.
'But I am looking forward to having all three of my children at the wedding so I'm grateful that it has happened this way round. The more pressure put on us it pushes Paul away. And did you know that 42 per cent of marriages end in divorce!'

yeah you keep telling yourself that hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes always wanted to get married, she's now making excuses for him. Her great grandchildren will be at the wedding at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember her saying on the 'Mummy Diaries' or whatever it was called that she wanted to be engaged by the time she was 30. Well that didn't happen and to be honest not likely too.
Paul said he didn't want to be pressured into it and i think that's partly why they stopped filming the Mummy Diaries and handed it over to Billie as Greg kept asking him when he was going to propose.

Reactions: 10
Sam & billie are on parenting hell podcast. And Sam talks about them leaving family diaries because big Paul couldn’t be himself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sam & billie are on parenting hell podcast. And Sam talks about them leaving family diaries because big Paul couldn’t be himself!
Least he’s allowed to be himself now then and have a snog with Gaynor without judgement 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Knew it would have been his decision for them to stop filming… Sam lives for the limelight, it’s her bread & butter after all - more like he didn’t like being pulled up for his vile and lazy antics 😂

Reactions: 25
What cracks me up the most about this podcast (and I haven't listened to it yet btw) is that this is the podcast that took the piss out of her for calling the school to tell them LP won't get out of bed for his first day 😂 She posted that it's one of her favourite podcasts too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What cracks me up the most about this podcast (and I haven't listened to it yet btw) is that this is the podcast that took the piss out of her for calling the school to tell them LP won't get out of bed for his first day 😂 She posted that it's one of her favourite podcasts too 😂😂
I forgot this!!!!!! Gutted rob didn’t call her out on that

Reactions: 5
OMG! I cringe for poor Rosie after what Sam said about breast feeding her in her latest podcast with Billie.
Doesn't Sam realise that people listen to this and then talk and laugh about it in front of children and children's bush telegraph is swift! 😬 🙄🤐🤫

Reactions: 4
OMG! I cringe for poor Rosie after what Sam said about breast feeding her in her latest podcast with Billie.
Doesn't Sam realise that people listen to this and then talk and laugh about it in front of children and children's bush telegraph is swift! 😬 🙄🤐🤫
What did she say? She's not still breast feeding her is she?

Reactions: 3
Oh god what did she say

• Haha
Even though I buzz off the fact that he's still not wifed her up yet, I do wonder why he's not purely for financial reasons if they ever did split.

Reactions: 6
What did she say? She's not still breast feeding her is she?
Something about when your milk starts drying up naturally when you've been breastfeeding a while. Baby Paul lost interest when this happened but Rosie would need to have her hand inside Sam's bra for comfort just holding the breast. Then she went even further to show visually exactly how she would hold it with the nipple dead centre of Rosie's palm. At this point I was going nooooo!!! How can you expose your child to the world like that!?!
It's round about 21:30 minutes when it starts.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Even though I buzz off the fact that he's still not wifed her up yet, I do wonder why he's not purely for financial reasons if they ever did split.
Good point you'd have thought Gaynor would have put that in his dense head.
---

Something about when your milk starts drying up naturally when you've been breastfeeding a while. Baby Paul lost interest when this happened but Rosie would need to have her hand inside Sam's bra for comfort just holding the breast. Then she went even further to show visually exactly how she would hold it with the nipple dead centre of Rosie's palm. At this point I was going nooooo!!! How can you expose your child to the world like that!?!
It's round about 21:30 minutes when it starts.
There is no need to spout that kind of information makes me feel sick to be honest.

Reactions: 14
They've just said in the podcast they both make a very nice roast dinner! Just after 36 minutes mark.

Reactions: 1
They've just said in the podcast they both make a very nice roast dinner! Just after 36 minutes mark.
I must be psychic that's when I was asking if they could cook, maybe they use Birdseye ready cooked roast chicken/beef dinners. :D

• Haha
I can stand billie, I don’t mind her at all. She seems the more down to earth sister, she was mentioning Nellie having friends over for sleepovers etc..
but Sam - different story.. she’s a pretend snob
In the podcast billie said about giving Edward a chocolate button - all hell nearly broke loose!!

She also went to Garsons ( some posh overpriced farm shop in esher incase no one knows) after she was a hero and took ALL yes ALL of her crotch goblins to the park all on her own (bless her) and the kids wanted a Nutella doughnut!
Well miss millions (yes MISS as she’s still not married) felt soooo guilty because a chocolate doughnut is sooo bad for them but she gave in… even billie was like WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.