Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids are so over exposed. Constantly having a camera in their little faces,to share with millions of strangers,
to get their Mum likes. What a bleeping world we live in 😩

Reactions: 31
Those poor kids are so over exposed. Constantly having a camera in their little faces,to share with millions of strangers,
to get their Mum likes. What a bleeping world we live in 😩
I'm sure I have probably said on here before but they really do exploit their kids and use them as a income because Paul doesn't even work they should be ashamed of themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There are some very unflattering pap pics of her in the DM that I don’t think she would have set up (nb not body shaming her at all! She looks good, but just not like filtered Instagram Sam)

Reactions: 9
There are some very unflattering pap pics of her in the DM that I don’t think she would have set up (nb not body shaming her at all! She looks good, but just not like filtered Instagram Sam)
Very unflattering she looks much older and overweight.

Reactions: 4
She really couldn't make it more obvious that Paul is her favourite could she, referring to him as baby number 1 constantly. I still haven't forgotten when the little brat hit her in the face on their TV show and made her lip bleed, big Paul's response was 'oh he just got overexcited'🙄 what an angel.

Reactions: 22
She really couldn't make it more obvious that Paul is her favourite could she, referring to him as baby number 1 constantly. I still haven't forgotten when the little brat hit her in the face on their TV show and made her lip bleed, big Paul's response was 'oh he just got overexcited'🙄 what an angel.
This was the main thing that put me off her, the blatant favouritism. She doesn't realise the affect it will have on Rosie when she grows up, but also the affect it will have on baby Paul. If he's not careful he'll grow up and be insufferable in a relationship. Talking from knowing a favourite child!

Reactions: 14
He’ll be an entitled horrible bully if she’s not careful, I was the Rosie of the family and cut them all out my life when I was old enough

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Prob not really for this thread but I’m calling it now, I happened across fernes page and I think she is preggo again and perhaps that’s partly the reason for the ring also

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.