Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t agree with videoing your kid in the bath to promote your product. I know you can’t see anything but it’s still massively inappropriate, the wrong person doesn’t need to see anything at all to get pleasure out of a video of a child in the bath. It’s so wrong. She’s apparently so passionate about child trafficking and exploitation but is using her child as bait to make more money essentially? I also wonder what Luisa makes of it as she won’t even post her kids faces (rightly so) let alone in the bath ...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All the celebs on Instagram are interested in is what they can get for themselves and how much money they'll make from ads.
Yes. I know someone that had worked for a few celebrities installing Xmas decs. She’s inundated with them asking for stuff for free but has to decline as she has her own bills to pay and can’t work for nothing. They then cancel their bookings and get a different company each year … whichever one will do it for free each time.
I 100% agree with this. It’s blatantly obvious that sue doesn’t have much time for BBP she has such a fun and relaxed relationship with Greg. It really does seem that their whole family love Greg and he’s really slotted, but not BBP. He’s just awkward and annoying. I think the times she’s went of holiday with Sam and him, it was only really to spend time with the grandkids. It’s a shame when a guy changes a girls completely, he’s turned her into a different person. I don’t think she will ever leave him, as she wouldn’t want to be labelled a single mum, like fern. She’s wants the perfect family unit, country house, posh friends etc, but all she looks is miserable and isolated all the time.
she’s better off not getting married to him because it might help her fight any weird custody battle if they ever split you know he would be difficult. If he ever proposes she should get a good lawyer to protect any assets too

Reactions: 10
We were right .. she’s pregnant!!
Bet she’ll be expecting a ring now which will never happen. Didn’t she always say she didn’t want another baby until she was married? seems like it’s just to be one up on Billie now that she has the show and the new house and has talked about wanting another baby soon.

Reactions: 31
I bet she’s expecting a tv show. I hope she doesn’t get one. Maybe this baby will get a bit more privacy than the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet she’ll be expecting a ring now which will never happen. Didn’t she always say she didn’t want another baby until she was married? seems like it’s just to be one up on Billie now that she has the show and the new house and has talked about wanting another baby soon.
3 kids in…yeah she’s never getting a ring 🤣🤣 he has no need to now.
only way they’re getting married is if she surprises him with a surprise one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I guess she figured she’ll never have another child if she waited for a ring 💍 🤣

it’s all strange timing tho, no more mummy diaries they’ve secretly moved into a much smaller flat.
Be interesting to see how LBP copes with another sibling? I’m happy for Rosie tho she will be a brilliant big sister!

Reactions: 23
I guess she figured she’ll never have another child if she waited for a ring 💍 🤣

it’s all strange timing tho, no more mummy diaries they’ve secretly moved into a much smaller flat.
Be interesting to see how LBP copes with another sibling? I’m happy for Rosie tho she will be a brilliant big sister!
I don’t know if it would be better for them to have another girl so that Rosie can be the least favourite joint with someone else or whether they should have another boy so that baby Paul gets knocked off the top spot - although then Rosie would be even more lonely and least favourited

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised they had sex to even create another child, Paul hated sleeping in the bed with her or doing romantic things lol! I bet the reason she isn’t on mummy diaries is cos he said ‘we can have another baby as long as we don’t do the show’

Reactions: 38
3 kids in…yeah she’s never getting a ring 🤣🤣 he has no need to now.
only way they’re getting married is if she surprises him with a surprise one 🤣🤣🤣
I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it
She’s so pathetic she probably asks him daily. Probably pays Sax man a daily rate to be in the back ground just in case she finally gets a YES and she can put it on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.