Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee: Just putting this theory out there, but how sue/suzanne and Greg interact makes me think at the very least they have flirted in the past but more than likely have f*cked. They are far too sus :rolleyes:
Oh bloody hell, I just got out of the shower and now I'm going to havento get back in and scrub hard because I feel gross just having read that 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why the hell was she in bed with them though? Just leave them alone lol

Reactions: 1
:coffee: Just putting this theory out there, but how sue/suzanne and Greg interact makes me think at the very least they have flirted in the past but more than likely have f*cked. They are far too sus :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t go that far 🤣 but I would stake my house on that she has been with a few of Greg’s mates! 🤣🤣🤣 I think that’s why Billie got between his friend Johnny and her mum when they were walking back to their hotel “yeah you’re not taking my drunk Mum back to your hotel room!” and that’s why she ended up back in their room. Billie wanted to keep an eye on Suzie the Lush! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watched the last mummy diaries and Greg glows when he talks about Billie. Saying he is more obsessed with her now than he was when they met which is surely something everyone aspires to have. Can you imagine BBP even giving Sam a compliment?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watched the last mummy diaries and Greg glows when he talks about Billie. Saying he is more obsessed with her now than he was when they met which is surely something everyone aspires to have. Can you imagine BBP even giving Sam a compliment?
I wonder if Luisa says anything to her.. she speaks her mind in life. On that recent trip they just did I would have loved to have known if her close friends are openly talking to her about Paul. Sam really does know it too deep down that it isn’t right.

Reactions: 16
Sam could only dream of such a compliment! I saw a recent Tik Tok where she was showing BBP her modelling photos for Boux Avenue. All he could say was 'but you're a mum now'. What a prick!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Luisa says anything to her.. she speaks her mind in life. On that recent trip they just did I would have loved to have known if her close friends are openly talking to her about Paul. Sam really does know it too deep down that it isn’t right.
Didn’t we see on one episode of Mummy diaries? Luisa and a bunch of girls at a restaurant table and Luisa saying why on earth would she move to LA or wherever and she was being pretty honest with her, especially knowing they were filming.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t we see on one episode of Mummy diaries? Luisa and a bunch of girls at a restaurant table and Luisa saying why on earth would she move to LA or wherever and she was being pretty honest with her, especially knowing they were filming.
I think that was about SURREY

Reactions: 9
“Please donate what you can to help these poor orphaned children who have nothing 😭😭😭

fast forward 48 hours…

“we’ve just got a brand new free Jeep!! Wooohoooo!! Look at baby paul he loves it!!!🥳🥳🥳

I just can’t

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
“Please donate what you can to help these poor orphaned children who have nothing 😭😭😭

fast forward 48 hours…

“we’ve just got a brand new free Jeep!! Wooohoooo!! Look at baby paul he loves it!!!🥳🥳🥳

I just can’t
Absolute disgrace. Why don’t you raffle that off and donate the funds to the orphanage, Sam? Selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just watched her story with my mouth wide open! I mean really?! It was only 2 days ago that she was sobbing in the orphanage now she’s back in her ‘real world’ shoving the freebies in our faces. I’m sure if she said to Jeep look I’d love to be a brand ambassador but would you consider me using the car to raise money for the orphanage or even sending the car to Moldova but of course that’s no benefit to her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the celebs on Instagram are interested in is what they can get for themselves and how much money they'll make from ads.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.