Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just said happy birthday Rosie love grandad, your nanny Wendy and grandad mick will be looking down on you. Something like that

Reactions: 2
Paul only posted a birthday feed post of Rosie because Sam checked tattle (which we now know she reads here from the dubai ā€˜sun damagedā€™ lip saga)

100% a rift. Sam will leave Paul eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually find it sad she's distanced herself so much and seems on a mission to be posh/affluent, from an outsiders perspective I'd rather be having a laugh with Suzie, Billie and Greg over Sunday roasts than going to that farm shop in Surrey and strategically posting angles of my flat/house because it doesn't look big enough (in her eyes). What has happened to her, she didn't come across like this at all on TOWIE?

Reactions: 24
I actually find it sad she's distanced herself so much and seems on a mission to be posh/affluent, from an outsiders perspective I'd rather be having a laugh with Suzie, Billie and Greg over Sunday roasts than going to that farm shop in Surrey and strategically posting angles of my flat/house because it doesn't look big enough (in her eyes). What has happened to her, she didn't come across like this at all on TOWIE?
I think when people are lost or unhappy they can be easily influenced by other people. I donā€™t mind Luisa but I can imagine how easily you could feel in competition with a friend like that. Just look at the snarky comments about how her kids did the mermaid thing in Dubai 3 times rather than it being about Rosie. The move to Hertfordshire where Luisa lived and Iā€™ve said it before but luisa had said before Hertfordshire they looked at cobham but value for
Money wasnā€™t great.. so guess who moved there.. gaynor also seems to try and come across very upper class and I think sams completely lost her reality and what makes her happy and moulds herself into people sheā€™s around. The voice has changed the outfits are weird Paulā€™s off the radar almost completely, quit the mummy diaries which was pretty much the only thing keeping her relevant. Iā€™ve also noticed when she posts recently sheā€™s almost asking questions like what do you all want to see more off sorry for posting so many holiday photos .. in constant need of approval. So unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What I donā€™t get is why she puts up with him?! I know sheā€™s not very popular here and this will be an unpopular opinion, but Jesus she can do so much better than THAT! What does he actually do for a living? She seems to do all the graft. I can imagine he makes out heā€™s a business partner in her businesses but is just a glorified dogsbody whenever he can be arsed to help! Heā€™s basically a stay at home dad but the kids are in school now so how can he justify that? He does bugger all but wants to bounce around in Balenciaga trainers and drive the latest Range Rovers straight off the forecourt šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I really canā€™t see why she stands for it. I think once the kids are in full time school Sam will leave him. I can imagine he would be a bit of dick if they had split when the kids were much younger and said something stupid like he wants the majority of custody, because he always bangs on about his ā€œstrong bondā€ with them. It will be a bit easier once they are older maybe, easier than being separated from a toddler for days on end that is. He just seems so selfish and horrible! There was some telling stuff left in the series they were last on. Like when he was saying he was so much happier since heā€™s started having personal training and heā€™d been suffering mentally. Was talking about starting a podcast but then just said he couldnā€™t be bothered šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but Sam said ā€œit was really hard for me living with you like that because you take it all out on meā€
Think Samā€™s family can see straight through it all and find it really hard how to deal with the situation. She posts some strange stuff. He was on a ride with the kids on holiday recently and she posted a video of them back at the hotel laughing about it and he was taking the piss about it with the kids and she was hysterically laughing. Why would you post that?! Itā€™s like she is desperate to seem like ā€œoh look we are perfect. He is funny and we do have a laugh!!!ā€ But even in that he looked annoyed! I definitely think thatā€™s why they have moved away, theyā€™ve got a super strange relationship and they want to distance themselves from the family to avoid the scrutiny.

Reactions: 29
What I donā€™t get is why she puts up with him?! I know sheā€™s not very popular here and this will be an unpopular opinion, but Jesus she can do so much better than THAT! What does he actually do for a living? She seems to do all the graft. I can imagine he makes out heā€™s a business partner in her businesses but is just a glorified dogsbody whenever he can be arsed to help! Heā€™s basically a stay at home dad but the kids are in school now so how can he justify that? He does bugger all but wants to bounce around in Balenciaga trainers and drive the latest Range Rovers straight off the forecourt šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I really canā€™t see why she stands for it. I think once the kids are in full time school Sam will leave him. I can imagine he would be a bit of dick if they had split when the kids were much younger and said something stupid like he wants the majority of custody, because he always bangs on about his ā€œstrong bondā€ with them. It will be a bit easier once they are older maybe, easier than being separated from a toddler for days on end that is. He just seems so selfish and horrible! There was some telling stuff left in the series they were last on. Like when he was saying he was so much happier since heā€™s started having personal training and heā€™d been suffering mentally. Was talking about starting a podcast but then just said he couldnā€™t be bothered šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but Sam said ā€œit was really hard for me living with you like that because you take it all out on meā€
Think Samā€™s family can see straight through it all and find it really hard how to deal with the situation. She posts some strange stuff. He was on a ride with the kids on holiday recently and she posted a video of them back at the hotel laughing about it and he was taking the piss about it with the kids and she was hysterically laughing. Why would you post that?! Itā€™s like she is desperate to seem like ā€œoh look we are perfect. He is funny and we do have a laugh!!!ā€ But even in that he looked annoyed! I definitely think thatā€™s why they have moved away, theyā€™ve got a super strange relationship and they want to distance themselves from the family to avoid the scrutiny.
I agree, he's red flags a-gogo. I think I said on here before, I literally bumped into him a few years back round in the backstreets where I live it was so bizarre/random to see him there, haha I've never forgotten it for some reason :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I think Paul is a complete control freak. I think heā€™s purposely isolated Sam from her family because they likely saw this his tit and called him/her out on it.
sheā€™s desperate to be upper class and itā€™s really sad.

Reactions: 29
I think if/when they do split will be the weirdest custody arrangement ever and heā€™ll have LP and sheā€™ll take Rosie.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Such a shame she couldn't visit the orphanage because of covid, just awful she could only get to the Maldives šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Such a shame she couldn't visit the orphanage because of covid, just awful she could only get to the Maldives šŸ™„
Whilst I donā€™t doubt the things they do with that orphanage are truly fantastic, and raising awareness.
I find it crass that Luisa and Sam expect us to fund it, (whilst Luisa is married to a multi millionaire).
Something for me just doesnā€™t sit right with them begging people to donate.
But hey I guess most of the charity world is like this?

Reactions: 30
i agree with this but also think the same of Greg. Billie earns all the money, what does he actually do

Reactions: 3
i agree with this but also think the same of Greg. Billie earns all the money, what does he actually do
With all due respect, those working in the live events industry have really suffered over the past year, so we should really praise Greg for job pivoting to "author" from ticket tout

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think if/when they do split will be the weirdest custody arrangement ever and heā€™ll have LP and sheā€™ll take Rosie.
I can actually imagine this happening! Bbp and Gaynor will try and get there claws into Paul and push Sam out. Thereā€™s something about Samā€™s mum though they I wouldnā€™t want to mess with her! šŸ¤£ bet thatā€™s why theyā€™ve moved away so he doesnā€™t have to face her on a daily basis, bet she could wipe the floor with him. I remember years ago when Sam was pregnant Sue wanted to do this prediction trick at her baby shower with a wedding ring. Gaynor the weirdo started banging on about ā€œdonā€™t do it youā€™re inviting bad spirits in!!!ā€ (they deserve a medal for suffering Paul and his mum for as long as they did!) šŸ¤£ They weā€™re sat in an awkward silence after that bizarre outburst and Sue was just staring down at the floor and you could see she was seething! Gaynor always gave me the major bad vibes and Iā€™m not even including the snog with her son! šŸ¤£ I remember Sam was filming once and they cut short because Paul ran in and said Baby Paul was in hospital. Gaynor had been swinging him around and his shoulder or elbow was dislocated?!!!! Iā€™m a pretty laid back person but I would lose my tit at anyone playing that rough with my child that happened! Gaynor was talking about it so blasĆ© and they didnā€™t seem angry at all! I always think I wonder what Samā€™s mum and Billie make of it all?!!!

I can actually imagine this happening! Bbp and Gaynor will try and get there claws into Paul and push Sam out. Thereā€™s something about Samā€™s mum though they I wouldnā€™t want to mess with her! šŸ¤£ bet thatā€™s why theyā€™ve moved away so he doesnā€™t have to face her on a daily basis, bet she could wipe the floor with him. I remember years ago when Sam was pregnant Sue wanted to do this prediction trick at her baby shower with a wedding ring. Gaynor the weirdo started banging on about ā€œdonā€™t do it youā€™re inviting bad spirits in!!!ā€ (they deserve a medal for suffering Paul and his mum for as long as they did!) šŸ¤£ They weā€™re sat in an awkward silence after that bizarre outburst and Sue was just staring down at the floor and you could see she was seething! Gaynor always gave me the major bad vibes and Iā€™m not even including the snog with her son! šŸ¤£ I remember Sam was filming once and they cut short because Paul ran in and said Baby Paul was in hospital. Gaynor had been swinging him around and his shoulder or elbow was dislocated?!!!! Iā€™m a pretty laid back person but I would lose my tit at anyone playing that rough with my child that happened! Gaynor was talking about it so blasĆ© and they didnā€™t seem angry at all! I always think I wonder what Samā€™s mum and Billie make of it all?!!!
Ive found the clip of Gaynorā€™s outburst at the baby shower! Sueā€™s face glaring her down! šŸ¤£ All Samā€™s family are just giving each other the wildest looks while she is ranting šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS x 100. This is spot on.

Reactions: 8
I agree she can do better. If you watched towie and early MD, she says a lot that being raised in a single parent household basically ruined her childhood and caused her a lot of problems so I think no matter what she will stay with him from the kids so she doesn't 'ruin their lives'.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.