Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mynamesabbb

I’m surprised they had sex to even create another child, Paul hated sleeping in the bed with her or doing romantic things lol! I bet the reason she isn’t on mummy diaries is cos he said ‘we can have another baby as long as we don’t do the show’

Reactions: 38

KatieK30

Hmmmmm, tempting…… sooooo tempting…. 🤣🤣🤣
You’re a pissing millionaire who doesn’t work a 9-5, who’s partner doesn’t work a 9-5, who also has assistants and family all helping out. You could have booked things months ago seeing as the summer holidays tend to be a yearly thing Mamf! But booking in advance means you have to pay like us regular folk doesn’t it, fucking ponce. I hate that I have to share a county with this twat 😡😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I quite like SUZIE - I think she’s funny , sweet etc 😂 but she can piss right off 😂 your daughters have made their decisions to go in the public eye and put everything on tv shows for everyone to see… you can’t take the good and 💰 and not the bad… it’s not like people are making stuff up either it’s from not only one clip but several EPISODES of clearly seeing Paul is controlling and odd

• Heart
Reactions: 37

london89

Chatty Member
Sam's horrible, even saying 'original I know' , she doesn't say that when little Paul is playing with his safari animals at the dinner table for the 400th time? Honestly she's awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Well done Tattlers- she’s been told off by the ASA for misleading customers on revive collagen! Gaynors been dragged into it!

it’s on the ASA website under rulings x

• Wow
  • Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Watched the last mummy diaries and Greg glows when he talks about Billie. Saying he is more obsessed with her now than he was when they met which is surely something everyone aspires to have. Can you imagine BBP even giving Sam a compliment?

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
why does the great big oaf seem to have no problem knocking her up, but denies her the security of marriage which she makes clear she really, really wants? Selfish lump.

Reactions: 35

KatieK30

Thread suggestion: Up the duff with number three, still guzzling CBD. Will Mamfa ever be a wifey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Njgjji

God she is such a twat. Does anyone really believe she stumbled across this little Surrey village that is home to the likes of John terry and Ashley Cole and just happens to send her kids to the exact same school also. She must have been bursting at the seams tagging John and Toni on her stories she’s so embarrassing with the constant name dropping. This is why she isn’t liked she’s so desperate it’s unreal.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the clip during lockdown when Sam told the camera she’d been making the dinner and Paul told her she was being wifey material 🥴🥴🥴
She was so chuffed with herself it was unnerving. It was like he was dangling it in front of her to make her perform. Very toxic he is

• Haha
Reactions: 33