Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisekc

It made me cringe them all being in tweed and Hunter wellies! They think they’re now so upper class but are still complete chavs, they went with John Terry for crying out loud not the local lord of the manor! 🙈 it reminded me of that show King Gary on bbc1 when they did the wedding episode in Ireland and they all rocked up in tweed! It’s so chavvy and try hard! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Traveler001

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Paul looks a bit lechey towards Billie here?! Can always rely on the Knightley’s for inappropriateness with family! 🤣🤣🤣
Everytime I see him it looks like it's his first day as a human. He reminds me of matt Hancock in that way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We were right .. she’s pregnant!!
Bet she’ll be expecting a ring now which will never happen. Didn’t she always say she didn’t want another baby until she was married? seems like it’s just to be one up on Billie now that she has the show and the new house and has talked about wanting another baby soon.

Reactions: 31

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I’m not a Sam fan but that clip gives me rage. The way he’s just shouting ‘take the baby!!’ When she’s trying to get tray out of the oven, why the fuck didn’t he take BP away to sit at table for the literal 2 minutes it would take for the cheese to be done
I'm no Samanfa fan either but the way that dopey blob treats her is awful,he's very unpleasant and brings nothing to the relationship except lethargy

• Heart

Loopylips

And that’s precisely why I do not buy for a second that they left mummy’s diaries for the children’s privacy because she would not be posting photos like that if that was the case…

Tublet83

VIP Member
Rosie is “training” for gymnastics twice a week - she’s 4 ffs she’s not Simone Biles she’s in a preschool class 😂

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Such a shame she couldn't visit the orphanage because of covid, just awful she could only get to the Maldives 🙄
Whilst I don’t doubt the things they do with that orphanage are truly fantastic, and raising awareness.
I find it crass that Luisa and Sam expect us to fund it, (whilst Luisa is married to a multi millionaire).
Something for me just doesn’t sit right with them begging people to donate.
But hey I guess most of the charity world is like this?

Reactions: 30

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Her baby bump in the Insta post looks like my belly after I have too much garlic bread and pasta. Fingers crossed BBP has managed to master the art of making beans on toast by now

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I really think the fundraising stories today are fab and made me think about the bigger picture and want to donate…. But then what pissed me off was the next few stories are of Rosie playing with a doll and it was an #ad…. I mean, read the room!! Why post all these highly emosh stories to raise awareness and funds and then an ad?? Seems very distasteful!

Reactions: 29

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
i don’t want to diagnose a child but I’ve worked with lots of autistic children in my career and lots of things suggest to me LP may be on the spectrum. Keeping him out of the limelight may be Sam’s way of doing damage control, she would hate for people to cruelly make fun of the things he does like the facial tic, or it’s very possible he just can’t deal with the cameras.
If bp has some issues & thats the reason she’s stepped back then I take my hat of to her putting her child first & not being the pushy parent fame hungry wannabe I thought she was

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
So Louise Pentland has been sent collagen freebies - interesting they are flogging it with no reference to Sam at all it comes from Amanda Holden including a written (printed) note? Can’t stand her either 😂 View attachment 719403
She says there that she thinks Amanda looks great.

It's almost like they are trying to imply that the collagen has made Amanda look the way she does and nothing to do with botox and filters and whatever else she has had done

• Haha
  • Angry

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Sam's his property and he develops her I to what he believes is the perfect housegirlfriend (it's like a housewife but the dude won't marry you). He strings her along and gets her to do whatever he wants her to. Sell her house, make his food, create his children, turn a blind eye to his Norman bates behaviour and pay his way. And one day when he thinks she might take her cash and go, he'll propose and keep her dangling because he's kept it in his back pocket to control her.
Oh I don’t believe Sam is some poor sausage held hostage of BP, quite the opposite. I believe she set the narrative & it’s been extremely hard to keep the charade she created up because it was bullshit from the beginning

I think he’s dull as dishwater (like Sam) but I truly believe she got the dud brother and that’s when she gave him roles in (all bits ? Is that the name - utterly shit name) to give him so credibility (I laughed writing this). I mean, I don’t think he’s sinister - I believe it’s maybe the other way round.

I find Sam devious & sly … a terrible social climber who sees herself way above her station & will attempt to manoeuvre herself into circles to do this.
(I have a cousin who is a blueprint of Sam, even done to the non descript afflicted accent - it soon goes after a few drinks though)

I just find him numb.

• Heart

london89

Chatty Member
Let's be honest she's only obsessed with Sharon because of who her husband is. The difference is though that Ashley Cole is successful in his own right and has money that her and Paul don't have. She'll sell her soul to keep up with them.

Meanwhile, Billie and Greg are happy creating their first home and having day trips with Suzie. I really feel Sams gone down a lonely path here