Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of unfiltered photos in the DM, nice bit of sunburn too, Sam. I’m not body shaming but her and BP have packed on a few pounds. Unless she’s pregnant again… 🙄
She’s not been as slim as she seems to think she is since having her eldest. I remember reading an interview with her when she was pregnant with him saying that pregnancy had just made her ‘go up a dress size’ rather than look pregnant. But from what I remember she had a big bump just like any other pregnant woman.

Reactions: 7
Lots of unfiltered photos in the DM, nice bit of sunburn too, Sam. I’m not body shaming but her and BP have packed on a few pounds. Unless she’s pregnant again… 🙄
She won’t like those photos, proves how much she edits hers

Reactions: 15
The DM have described her as ‘sizzling’! Erm, ok then!

I wonder whether her sister is as slim as she looks on Instagram pics or whether she alters her pics too?

Reactions: 6
As my nan would say those are some birthing hips! Sam will not be happy with those unfiltered unedited pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The sad thing is she looks fine in the photos it’s the fact that she edits herself to be 3x smaller than she actually is. It’s hugely damaging to those who look up to people like her

Reactions: 35

I wonder whether her sister is as slim as she looks on Instagram pics or whether she alters her pics too?
She did say on her stories a week or so ago for her clothing range that she wears an 8 but who knows with insta 👀

She did say on her stories a week or so ago for her clothing range that she wears an 8 but who knows with insta 👀
I’d say she’s probably a 12. Which is fine, nothing wrong with a 12 at all but I don’t know why influencers can’t just be honest about their sizes and own the fact that they are a 12 rather than altering pics and squeezing into a tiny size

Reactions: 16
Nobody in their right mind would spend a lot of money on clothes for babies, they grow too quickly!! To spend loads on clothes that will just be thrown to the side in a few months is ridiculous. Also, especially not items that look like a rainbow has thrown up on them.

This is what young girls need to see. They need to see pictures side by side of ‘papped’ photos and Instagram photos
Instagram is not real life!!
There is nothing wrong with the way she looks in these photos
I agree, nothing wrong at all. I would be happy with her figure in the photos on DM. I must admit I was shocked seeing the photos on DM as the insta photos differ so much.

Reactions: 12
Much as I’m not keen on instagrammer chantelle_champs, I do applaud her for being honest about being a 12/14 dress size and not filtering her pics to death or pretending to be smaller

Reactions: 4

The only thing sizzling is the families skin with no sun cream on. All a bit red aren't they 😬

Reactions: 17
I agree, nothing wrong at all. I would be happy with her figure in the photos on DM. I must admit I was shocked seeing the photos on DM as the insta photos differ so much.
It just goes to show, reality show people, influencers, whoever else, are just like the rest of us. It’s actually refreshing to see that she hasn’t got a thigh gap, that she has a bit of a mum tum. This is the stuff I need to see, and that I will be showing my 12 year old daughter if she ever complains about her body
I agree. I was shocked at the photos too because of how edited her pictures are

Reactions: 17
Wow not fr
Wow not very flattering are they? Just goes to show the difference between the pics she posts and the pap ones. Both look bigger 😱

Reactions: 5
Have just seen the DM pics. I wouldn’t give her a second glance around the pool ( in terms of her body, nothing wrong with it IMO). But, the pics on Instagram and the pool pics are very different. She likes to filter everything in her life, from her sunburn/unflattering swimsuit to her dream life and family. The only person she’s lying to is herself.

Reactions: 13
Another hugely edited photo has been uploaded 🤦🏼‍♀️ baby Paul looking very happy at having his photo taken🤣

This is what young girls need to see. They need to see pictures side by side of ‘papped’ photos and Instagram photos
Instagram is not real life!!
There is nothing wrong with the way she looks in these photos
What has happened to her FACE ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.