Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa was spot on with last nights post about putting children online for millions to see. All of these influencers who parade their children online as cash cows won’t even acknowledge that show last night because ultimately it’s all about the £ to them. They are literally pimping their precious babies out for money and attention and I find it utterly stomach churning.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Luisa was spot on with last nights post about putting children online for millions to see. All of these influencers who parade their children online as cash cows won’t even acknowledge that show last night because ultimately it’s all about the £ to them. They are literally pimping their precious babies out for money and attention and I find it utterly stomach churning.
I don't know if any of you lot remember when Paul was going shopping with Rosie and LBP on the mummy diaries and this woman came up to them and asked for a picture with the kids. I'm not insinuating she's a paedophile but It's mind boggling that people think it's acceptable to take pictures with random children just because their parents are famous. In my opinion, everyone regardless of whether they are famous online or not should just stop posting their kids online, it's not just about dark web pics, when you post your kids in their uniform as well as their location, you leave them open to kidnapping / stalking etc.

Reactions: 20
I don't know if any of you lot remember when Paul was going shopping with Rosie and LBP on the mummy diaries and this woman came up to them and asked for a picture with the kids. I'm not insinuating she's a paedophile but It's mind boggling that people think it's acceptable to take pictures with random children just because their parents are famous. In my opinion, everyone regardless of whether they are famous online or not should just stop posting their kids online, it's not just about dark web pics, when you post your kids in their uniform as well as their location, you leave them open to kidnapping / stalking etc.
It's just utterly bizarre isn't it?! And how was Sam not at all fazed that this happened?!

Reactions: 11
I know someone whose child's Instagram photo of child was taken and they saw it on a billboard in another country used for an advert! Scary

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well done Luisa. She’s spot on! Selling your children’s privacy for money doesn’t sit well with me. I remember when Sam first put a photo up of Paul in his school uniform she turned the photo black and white I assume to keep his school private and weeks later she posts another one in colour. If you watch the show and you no the area then his school isn’t hard to work out and the house they live in was on zoopla for ages after they moved in. I can’t stand Rochelle for the same reason she went to so much effort to keep her kids private only to over expose once she could make money from them promoting her book and my little coco. John terry also lives in the area he posted he was on holiday and next thing his house was burgled. I actually find it terrifying and don’t no how they sleep at night.

Reactions: 16
I think Luisa would do it given the chance. Her current husband doesn’t want his children’s pictures shown. That’s why she doesn’t show them. When she was previously married she posted pics of her (eldest) daughter a lot.

Reactions: 19
I think Sam has said in the past that money from the ADs and social media the children do gets put aside for thier future but no amount of money is worth your childrens safety and privacy. In 20 years time I am sure the children brought up in these reality tv / influencers lives will have many issues.

I live in the same town as a couple of Mummy Instagramers. If I see them out and about it disturbs me how much I know about these kids. I know their names, ages, what their bedrooms look like, sometimes what they had for breakfast and thier own parents could walk past me and not know how much information I have on them. Why does that bother me more than it does them.

Reactions: 29
It’s absolutely mind boggling. Also, why would you want a picture with someone else’s children?

It’s not the same but, my house is up for sale and I’ve seen a few accounts sharing it on Instagram, it popped up on my explore page. I found it unnerving how people were commenting on it and saying they want to find it and live here etc. I couldn’t ever imagine putting children on the internet for everyone to see, I’d be a nervous wreck!

Reactions: 6
I think Sam has said in the past that money from the ADs and social media the children do gets put aside for thier future but no amount of money is worth your childrens safety and privacy. In 20 years time I am sure the children brought up in these reality tv / influencers lives will have many issues.

I live in the same town as a couple of Mummy Instagramers. If I see them out and about it disturbs me how much I know about these kids. I know their names, ages, what their bedrooms look like, sometimes what they had for breakfast and thier own parents could walk past me and not know how much information I have on them. Why does that bother me more than it does them.
Absolutely. I think when they get to an age they can make their mind up is different but when they are so young you need to let them have some privacy. Clearly Nellie has become increasingly uncomfortable with it as Billie said that and clearly that's the age you should say what do you want to.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely mind boggling. Also, why would you want a picture with someone else’s children?

It’s not the same but, my house is up for sale and I’ve seen a few accounts sharing it on Instagram, it popped up on my explore page. I found it unnerving how people were commenting on it and saying they want to find it and live here etc. I couldn’t ever imagine putting children on the internet for everyone to see, I’d be a nervous wreck!
Is it in SURREY? They might arrange a viewing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they still haven't brought anywhere yet?? I know a fair amount of Surrey. I can't see Sam deviating too much from what she in accustomed to living in albeit renting in order to save face.
For the area, a family home which she wants and will probably not compromise on size or maybe that super new build flash finish (which i think spectrum big paul likes)
The sale price of her rented house £2.25m is expected and normal. As it gets steeper than that very easily.
I thought it would be something she could afford or for her and Paul to invest in what with his property connections.

Billie and Greg are more likeable but I do chuckle at their illusion of building something to look £3m+ on a very average run-of-the-mill road, all a bit Palace of Versailles come Brentford!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Luisa was ranting today on her stories about antivaxxers DMing her. She said that two of her best friends haven’t vaccinated their kids and think covid is a conspiracy. Sam is definitely one of them. She shared that antivaxxer video on her stories a few months back then deleted it.

She’s willing to inject tit into her face to look like a cat though. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This may have already been mentioned, but I've just seen chattyDave post where he says happy birthday to his daughter.
I didnt know he had other children, I just thought it was Billie and Sam

Reactions: 2
Luisa was ranting today on her stories about antivaxxers DMing her. She said that two of her best friends haven’t vaccinated their kids and think covid is a conspiracy. Sam is definitely one of them. She shared that antivaxxer video on her stories a few months back then deleted it.

She’s willing to inject tit into her face to look like a cat though. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Has Sam not vaccinated her children?? Like the MMR etc?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.