Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I see braggy Nic is back and on good form!

I’m retired, I’ve bought a holiday house, it’s a grade 2 listed building.
Hate to pop her braggy bubble but all conveyancing is taking months due to back logs because of COVID. It’s not to do with her house being a grade 2 listed building.
Also how many times could she say ‘I’ and not we. Clearly Ian has nothing to do with this.
And how rude saying she basically had a tit day planned and then backtracked and said she was meeting friends for lunch.

Sam has a total witch face and you just know that she is definitely a very cold harsh person.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems 3 of the Chapman siblings have deep rooted issues, I’m leaving John out of this as he seems well rounded and comes across well on SM. I think Sam saw a lot of bad tit when she was younger which may explain (not excuse) her cold exterior.

Reactions: 12
It seems 3 of the Chapman siblings have deep rooted issues, I’m leaving John out of this as he seems well rounded and comes across well on SM. I think Sam saw a lot of bad tit when she was younger which may explain (not excuse) her cold exterior.
They fled domestic violence from their dad didn't they ?

Reactions: 8
Yip. They all lived in that situation but I think Sam was physically assaulted and something happened to Jim too. I think they dad took him away or something.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
They fled domestic violence from their dad didn't they ?
That’s right 😕
Yip. They all lived in that situation but I think Sam was physically assaulted and something happened to Jim too. I think they dad took him away or something.
I think he kidnapped him or something. It’s pretty awful what they all went through and yes, I think Sam bore the brunt of her dads anger because she was trying to protect their mum. I’m sure I read about this in that magazine interview they all did just before Jim & Tanya announced their split.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sam is the way she is because of her childhood - no doubt in my mind. My mum had a horrible childhood full of some of the worst abuse I’ve ever heard of and she is the best mum she really is but she has cold exterior that no one can break through. I think Sam without growing up In an abusive household would have been completely different. I also think she said she also suffers from imposter syndrome where you don’t think you’re deserving of what you have

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't follow Sam but I did follow Nic and god doesn't she LOVE a moan. Get over yourself love!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Sam moaning on insta about having to quarantine? Isn’t she only in quarantine because she chose to jet off to Ibiza? :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why is Sam moaning on insta about having to quarantine? Isn’t she only in quarantine because she chose to jet off to Ibiza? :rolleyes:
Why is she on insta at all? She’s made it clear she resents the interest in her life... so do one then and stop boring people with your rich people probs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She must have known when she went over there for ‘work’ reasons that she would have to quarantine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t she realise how privileged she is? She needs to shut up about it as she’s coming across like a spoiled brat.

Ah I see braggy Nic is back and on good form!

I’m retired, I’ve bought a holiday house, it’s a grade 2 listed building.
Hate to pop her braggy bubble but all conveyancing is taking months due to back logs because of COVID. It’s not to do with her house being a grade 2 listed building.
Also how many times could she say ‘I’ and not we. Clearly Ian has nothing to do with this.
And how rude saying she basically had a tit day planned and then backtracked and said she was meeting friends for lunch.

Sam has a total witch face and you just know that she is definitely a very cold harsh person.
Nic is thick as tit and has zero talent. And as for Sam, I reckon I’d be a bit moody if my sister was acting like the life she has is down to her, rather than my hard work.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny or anything but I'm not sure if one has worked hard more than the other- they set up a youtube channel and were both in the right place at the right time

Not being funny or anything but I'm not sure if one has worked hard more than the other- they set up a youtube channel and were both in the right place at the right time
It started with Sam, nic came on board later. Same with the brushes, they only wanted Sam at the beginning. I have the very first set of brushes somewhere and only Sam’s names on them

Reactions: 5
It was just Sam to begin with, she started the YouTube channel herself. Nic joined her sometime later and even then, for a long time, most of the content was Sam until the later years.
Real Techniques was also Sam’s baby, again Nic joined later on, after the purple and pink sets were launched.
However that said I think Nic balanced it out, I don’t think Sam would have been as successful on her own, hence bringing Nic in.
I used to love their YouTube videos and how open and honest they both were, shame they stopped, it was never the same on Instagram, didn’t feel as polished or professional

Ah apologies, I stand corrected!

They still were in the right place at the right time though. They got on YouTube at the right time

Nic is thick as tit and has zero talent. And as for Sam, I reckon I’d be a bit moody if my sister was acting like the life she has is down to her, rather than my hard work.
She's quite good at putting drag queen style makeup on herself 🤭

It started with Sam, nic came on board later. Same with the brushes, they only wanted Sam at the beginning. I have the very first set of brushes somewhere and only Sam’s names on them
Oh but wasn't it because Nic was pregnant or just miscarried, and Sam worked on the first line of brushes herself, and then Nic joined after having a baby?

It was just Sam to begin with, she started the YouTube channel herself. Nic joined her sometime later and even then, for a long time, most of the content was Sam until the later years.
Real Techniques was also Sam’s baby, again Nic joined later on, after the purple and pink sets were launched.
However that said I think Nic balanced it out, I don’t think Sam would have been as successful on her own, hence bringing Nic in.
I used to love their YouTube videos and how open and honest they both were, shame they stopped, it was never the same on Instagram, didn’t feel as polished or professional
I loved loved loved the YouTube era too. Watched them from the very beginning. I liked them because although good looking women, they weren't conventionally pretty. I am also like this looks-wise so I could really relate. Plus Sam would do quite cool edgy make-ups looks a lot. I'd say she definitely has more charisma than Nic.
I don't think any of them is a particularly nice person though, they're both a bit bitchy and it really started to show through lately. I know that some people here on the thread and back on the other forum really can't stand Sam but she can't really be such a bad person if she brought her little sister onboard, not once but twice. At least you can tell that as a family, they have each other's backs.

Last edited:
She's quite good at putting drag queen style makeup on herself 🤭

Oh but wasn't it because Nic was pregnant or just miscarried, and Sam worked on the first line of brushes herself, and then Nic joined after having a baby?

I loved loved loved the YouTube era too. Watched them from the very beginning. I liked them because although good looking women, they weren't conventionally pretty. I am also like this looks-wise so I could really relate. Plus Sam would do quite cool edgy make-ups looks a lot. I'd say she definitely has more charisma than Nic.
I don't think any of them is a particularly nice person though, they're both a bit bitchy and it really started to show through lately. I know that some people here on the thread and back on the other forum really can't stand Sam but she can't really be such a bad person if she brought her little sister onboard, not once but twice. At least you can tell that as a family, they have each other's backs.
They have admitted they hated each other before

Reactions: 2
They have admitted they hated each other before
It's often the case with sisters. My sister and me hated each other when we were teens and would fight all the time (verbally but also punch each other and stuff) but when we moved out of our parents in our twenties, we have been good friends. When you're young and share a living space, things get heated.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.