Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think it was an ad, she used many products and I didn’t think she gave any special attention to Dr Jart.

Judging by Nic’s live she has been having a very hard time with her M.S, to the point I wouldn’t be surprised if her declining health wasn’t the main reason the sisters took a step back. Nic spoke about how little she can now walk without getting drop foot, a horrible side effect to M.S. I know she ‘acts’ like all is fine but I would give her a break to sound so happy kids are back at school as it seems she needs the rest.
definitely agree on the MS,i know there are people out there who will have it harder blah blah but at the end of the day she has a medical condition that will leave her exhausted at times just living a normal life let alone trying to plan two kids school days when they don’t want to sit and do it & will likely be constantly asking questions, giving her lip for having to do it etc. So if she wants to moan & be happy they are back she’s not the only one, women have been the predominant home Educators as well as being expected to work, run a house & some how have time for themselves (yes she had a cushty job& now ‘retired I know) I’m just standing up for all the amazing mothers who have managed to stay sane! I definitely wouldn’t have!

Reactions: 5
New to this thread, hiiii - but I can’t believe they’ve deleted their channel, what a strange decision
I loved their vids. Honest and chatty. I guess they didn’t want to search thru their whole back catalogue to check they didn’t “say anything wrong” “not cater for darker/Asian skin tones” it’s a very political world out there right now. Look at what Sali Hughes did she deleted all her bully girl tweets.

Reactions: 2
Sam is quite good at tagging gifted/ADs. I don't think she'd stop tagging, even now when she's not influencer anymore.

PS This exchange cracked me up:
"She's the best" - which one though? Sam's post mentions two ladies?
sam.png

Reactions: 1
Lucky woman, good luck to her and all that.

Ooh to be abroad; with some sun on my back and a pool to jump into😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe how bad her hair looks on that grid photo. It looks like she went to bed with wet hair tied in a bobble. And extremely frazzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch sams live before? Literally told people to duck off and stop being nosey. Said she didn’t give a tit if people bought her recommendations or not, like wtf 🙈🙈 and several other really harsh comments... don’t know what’s going on with her but YOU decided to go live. It’s like she resents the interest in her life but won’t truly take herself offline? Why go live or use that account at all if you’re just gonna talk to people like tit? Also said she wouldn’t teach because people are more interested in her personal life than they are make up. Ok Madonna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone watch sams live before? Literally told people to duck off and stop being nosey. Said she didn’t give a tit if people bought her recommendations or not, like wtf 🙈🙈 and several other really harsh comments... don’t know what’s going on with her but YOU decided to go live. It’s like she resents the interest in her life but won’t truly take herself offline? Why go live or use that account at all if you’re just gonna talk to people like tit? Also said she wouldn’t teach because people are more interested in her personal life than they are make up. Ok Madonna.
What’s she doing a live for anyway if she’s taken herself off social media? Seems to me she wants it all ways. Got so used to living in the spotlight that she can’t do without it, but resents the people who put her there.

Reactions: 12
I’ve always liked Sam, but that just reeked off “I’m not trying to make money off you all anymore so I’m gonna tell you to duck off if you don’t like my attitude”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oooh sorry I missed that. Sam scares me, not gonna lie.
She seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder. I’ve lined her pockets many times, I’ve even got their book and the icons dvd they did somewhere. Like if someone wants to nicely ask when your wedding is why bite their head off? You’ve shared your life for years, we only know what you chose to fuckin tell us in the first place. Think it’s time she takes herself offline and uses a personal account for friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Injn
She seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder. I’ve lined her pockets many times, I’ve even got their book and the icons dvd they did somewhere. Like if someone wants to nicely ask when your wedding is why bite their head off? You’ve shared your life for years, we only know what you chose to fuckin tell us in the first place. Think it’s time she takes herself offline and uses a personal account for friends and family.
I know !

They got lucky when they joined the online community when they did .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.