Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bonesmccoy

I can’t believe she’s only 11.. truly thought she was a 25 year old. Both her daughters look nothing like Sam, not one bit.
She's beautiful but it's actually scary how much older young girls can make themselves look. I'm glad I experienced Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and hair mascara when I was her age/a teenager 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's talked about it before in more depth and it came across better that time because she went into more detail. She said she literally stopped eating so the weight thing is relevant because her depression and anxiety got so bad that she couldn't eat anything. I've been there before and that's how it affected me too. Some people told me I was too thin, some people told me I looked great. I didn't hear any of it because I didn't care. I too look back on selfies of myself from that time and think "wow I was so ill then and I didn't even realise". She was getting a lot of comments on her selfies at the time saying how amazing she looked. Inside she didn't care if she died. She was just making the point that you can look at someone and think they're doing great, look great, seem to have it all, but inside they're totally withdrawn. I don't understand what people have a problem with here really. Because she looked like she was posing in the pics? Maybe she was a bit, to try and appear happy and well, to try to make herself feel a bit better for a few minutes.

• Heart

Mrs Mangel

Your comment cracked me up. I need to know, who is Nez Hasan?? And cash only??! Spill the beans.
Nez Hasan is the greedy microblading “artist” responsible for Nic & Sams brows.
She insists on CASH ONLY. She put her prices up after all the publicity from Sam & Nic. But CASH ONLY. It’s how she got her salon in Kensington she used to work in a 2 x 2 room out the back of a hairdressers in Southgate London. Eyebrows start from around £500. She is a fake cunt who only cares if you are a you tuber, model, actress etc. Otherwise she really can’t be bothered with you.

• Wow
  • Haha

NessieNoo92

I prefer Nic out of the two of them. Sam just seems riddled with her own problems and comes across with a shitty ass attitude. They both don’t do much YouTube now either. I think their bubble has burst. There’s younger, much better MUAs out there but there’s also better MUAs their age like Lisa Eldridge who, IMO, is the best make up youtuber

Reactions: 18

Base2019

VIP Member
These pair really annoy me. Big song and dance about stepping back and they’ve been on flat out since then... twats

martaS

VIP Member
On one hand, I know this is a casual outfit to walk the dogs but money really can't buy taste.
Screenshot_20210130-214559.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Jjoo

I dont blame her daughter for anything, she’s a child. I personally am very mindful that I don’t want my kids to be raised as entitled, privileged white kids who go on as adults to be quite despised and unlikeable frankly (I’ve met plenty). I don’t think she’s doing her children any favours for the future at all.

I much prefer Sam and can't imagine her doing this or letting her kids do it. It just makes me feel so angry when there are so many children out there who have nothing and Mrs Priviledged Nic tosses boxes worth hundreds of pounds onto the table with such contempt. Her voice sounds so bored - think of all the stuff she doesn't even film that she receives. I think letting her daughter get involved in this is so wrong on so many levels. I really hope she does come on here and realise what a mistake she's made in doing this. I wish the brands would just stop sending her stuff.
This morning, regarding opening the boxes, she said something like “I like watching her reaction as she gets excited by things that I don’t.” If you’re so bored of your freebies, send them to a beauty bank, instead of getting your daughter to toss them aside ‘For the gram’ you ungrateful worm.

I used to really like these two and would often be 'influenced' by them in terms of make up products etc....fast forward to now and I can't stand either of them. They are just self entitled, ungrateful, narcissistic show offs and don't get me started on Nic's knob head husband! He thinks he's some high flying chef when in actual fact no one has ever heard of him. I've worked in the catering industry for years at a pretty high level and it's the type of industry where everyone knows each other and I have never heard his name mentioned once. The house insta acct literally just screams...LOOK AT OUR BIG HOUSE! They may as well just put in the bio This acct is purely for us to brag about our house and pool if you are ok with that follow! A new pool during lockdown....seriously tone deaf but the pair of them are so thick it wouldn't even register with them.

The whole advent calendar thing just makes my blood boil, I can't stand to watch....but it then makes me question why others can't see it??! I know she's only a little girl and I'm not into bashing kids but if my daughter behaved like that I'd be utterly ashamed....thankfully she doesn't!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That swimming pool write up is one of the most self indulgent pieces of wank during lockdown.

Boo-bloody-hoo😢, wah wah wah, the pool installation was harder than we thought it would be .

Couple of rich, thick idiots with no idea of how their boasting makes them look like twats.

davidsdead

VIP Member
I’ve always liked Sam, but that just reeked off “I’m not trying to make money off you all anymore so I’m gonna tell you to fuck off if you don’t like my attitude”

• Haha
  • Heart

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Fair play to them, they’ve obviously realised they were never going to keep up with other influencers. Rather than flog tat on Instagram for another few years they’ve decided to bow out now. Respect to them for that! They must have earned enough to be able to do this.

Reactions: 17

davidsdead

VIP Member
Oooh sorry I missed that. Sam scares me, not gonna lie.
She seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder. I’ve lined her pockets many times, I’ve even got their book and the icons dvd they did somewhere. Like if someone wants to nicely ask when your wedding is why bite their head off? You’ve shared your life for years, we only know what you chose to fuckin tell us in the first place. Think it’s time she takes herself offline and uses a personal account for friends and family.

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think they were probably dropped from the make up brushes due to declining sales and the mac lipsticks didn't sell well either. I think they're realising that they're kind of past their peak and its time to bow out.

NP

VIP Member
I’ve been watching them on YouTube since the early days when they did their makeup on their sofa in front of a shit camera. I’ve always preferred Sam. She does have a no-nonsense attitude but I don’t find it aggressive. And I’ve always preferred her make-up style. I think Nic does more full coverage, heavy make-up which isn’t what I’m into and I generally think Sam seems to have more skills and explains things better. Anyone notice Nic puts on a posh accent sometimes? If you watch her older videos she never had a posh accent before. It seems to randomly come and go!

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
See that Nic is doing a fundraiser for people living with domestic violence during lockdown.

So she’s donated a massive £50 and Sam donated £100...when she lives in a million pound house! I personally think that well and truly takes the piss that they won’t donate more and I’m pretty sure Dom from Gleam only donated £30!
These people are rolling in. Bellends the lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Smca53

VIP Member
The more I think about it, the more I find their dramatic posts about leaving social media HILARIOUS because they have gone absolutely nowhere. It’s not even as if they aren’t still using SM for work, because posting about products and tagging brands is exactly what they were doing before.

Yel

Chatty Member
I forget who is who, just that one of them is quite vicious and the other one boasts about drinking champagne in her penthouse (in Norwich above a laundrette and not much of a view). I think Jim takes after the vicious one.

They do seem to think they're above the rules declaring ads, gifted and promoting their own brand.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I didn’t have much of an opinion on Ryan but MY GOD doesn’t he love himself?

Ryan Andrews Director? Director of maintenance at the Ibiza holiday let these days.

• Haha