Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
I think it would have been the same doing it next year, if they had done it 2 or 3 years ago they probably would have sold out. Things might have been different if they stayed on YouTube.
That's so true! I wonder if they realise their mistake but the damage has been done.

Eddipit

So much for Nic coming off instagram. She's posting about her son using her face halo to wash his willy in the shower now. Not really the thing to be sharing considering his friends' mums must follow her?
OMG, that poor boy. Why would she share something like that?!

coconochanel

VIP Member
They're always bragging about something, the other month Nic was bragging about her collection of Fornasetti candles:rolleyes:

martaS

VIP Member
Pretty sure I’ve been blocked from her stories 😂
I thought I was too so went to check from another account - still can't see her stories (can see old ones in highlights). Maybe she's restricted the Stories to followers only? (I don't follow her). Or the Stories disappeared before we tried to watch them?

littlepup

VIP Member
Yeah, the haircut and the top are really grown-up. I am kinda curious what Sam's ex-partner looks like, clearly the girls took after him.
He’s quite dark skinned. Think Benjamin Bratt, Michael Pena kind of colouring but perhaps a bit colder toned from what I recall,.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Sam has definitely spoken about getting filler in her chin dimple on her Instagram ages ago. Don’t know about Nic though as I don’t follow her because she completely grates on me.

Has anyone listened to their podcast episode on Happy Mum, Happy Baby? It’s about 2 years old I think but I only listened to half of it yesterday. Not exactly relatable at all but I don’t know if they ever claim to be.
I remember watching the podcast on YouTube and I seem to remember Nic doing most of the talking and Sam was quite quiet.