Saltburn (2023)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a moment when I thought the butler did it 😆 that is in that he was in cahoots with ollie.

Still think Barry's unscripted funeral scene is worrying of his mindset - you can call it Artistic, I call it disturbed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a moment when I thought the butler did it 😆 that is in that he was in cahoots with ollie.

Still think Barry's unscripted funeral scene is worrying of his mindset - you can call it Artistic, I call it disturbed
I think you were meant to think that, like how weird and creepy the butler was when serving breakfast, but he was actually harmless :)

Reactions: 1
I don't know whether the butler was just a deliberate red herring, or someone who clocked Ollie straight away but whose position meant that he would never say anything to the Cattons. He could also have been harbouring a secret grudge against all of them too and be enjoying the chaos in his own way.

Reactions: 1
I just watched this last night and loved it.

The more I think about it, the funnier it is. Like at the start you might think Oliver is vulnerable and about to be destroyed by this crazy family. But no! He kills them all and takes over the house! Love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought the acting and cinematography were great. I thought the plot was meh, so they stuck OTT sex scenes in for clout.

Reactions: 2