Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shorts !! 😩

Im around the same age as Sallie and I also have two kids. I was abit wild in my late teens and early 20s. Unfortunately i was diagnosed with cancer when i was 26. Thankfully i am now cancer free but the effects of treatment and follow up surgeries and procedures due to side effects will affect me for life. But i went and did 2 bachelors of science degrees and finished my last year of college last week. I help others affected by cancer and do alot of work spreading awareness on vaccines etc. My life is totally different than what it used to be but it was a blessing in disguise. Going through something like that really makes you cop on to whats important. She says she has gone through domestic violence, drug issues and now problems regarding access to children. You would think that she would totally change her mindset and realise whats important in her life - her children. But instead she flashes her arse and fanny on the internet for money, goes to dodgy raves with people 10 years younger than her and doesnt seem to give a tit about her kids-her nails , hair and lip fillers get more attention from her. This will come back and bite her eventually and she has nobody to blame but herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a woman you are, you have turned the worst possible point in your life into something positive. You must be a very strong person & a great role model for your Children ❤ Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those shorts !! 😩

What a woman you are, you have turned the worst possible point in your life into something positive. You must be a very strong person & a great role model for your Children ❤ Xx
awe thank you ❤I try my best, thats all we can do. Its been a very difficult few years and ive more hospital stuff to look forward to (i live in them lol) but I will be fine. Well used to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she acting like such a twit, look at me living my best life, dressed like a 1980s hooker, off my face on coke, eating a bowl of pasta with my friends before I’m off to shag an old man for 💰💰 when I should be socially distanced & fighting to get my kids back. No one cares love, no one is jealous & no one wants your sad life !! I’m sat in my garden feet up, baby kicking away in my belly, two kids in the paddling pool, husband starting a bbq. Im pretty sure I know where I would rather be !!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry to say but it won't be long before Sallie ends up getting absolutely battered. The carry on out of her and her friend in what looks like a restaurant. Iv seen it happen before. They will bump into the wrong female one day, with there tits and fannies hanging out and just get booted right in her tuna canoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looks like her wee client so it is
I literally cant get over this you know.. she is someones MOTHER. how on earth could you post all this knowing you dont have custody of your kids what is even going on in her head ?!? Your kids are somewhere else and your about ti get it on with ozzy Osbourne's mini me ?!?!

I'm sorry to say but it won't be long before Sallie ends up getting absolutely battered. The carry on out of her and her friend in what looks like a restaurant. Iv seen it happen before. They will bump into the wrong female one day, with there tits and fannies hanging out and just get booted right in her tuna canoe.
Tuna canoe hahah dead 😂😂😂

She needs locking up in a bleeping cage !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Probably why she had the gash surgery in the first place

Reactions: 1
tuna canoe 😂😂😂 you lot crack me up

Possibly could be both 😂😂😂
He's also water boy and oil boy 🤢😂

Reactions: 4
That can’t be a restaurant. There is some old fella smoking behind her whilst she’s eating. Plus her mate asked what she wanted Cos ‘the chef’ needed to know. Defo some house where they’ve been rented to go to with asda microwave meals

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wHaT dO yOu wAnT fRoM tHe PrIvAtE cHeF

pasta, cheese sauce, one mushroom, Tesco value grated cheese on top and a pack of Pall Mall

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sling the carbonara in the wavey we've arrived!!!

Probably some greasy grubby restaurant owner paying the 2 of them to get passed around all his equally greasy mates. Don't want to see her smashed kebab, no ta.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know whether I feel sorry for her or not. I have a personality disorder and honestly I can do some really stupid selfish tit at times, but I’ve worked really hard been to uni and got myself a degree and two masters and I have a really good healthcare job that saves lives. I haven’t had children yet because I know I’m not fully responsible but I’m definitely getting better with age, had to fight to be referred to a psychiatrist for help as the wait was SO long and I’ve also made it my life’s mission to never touch drugs purely because of how erratic I can be at times even just with what starts off as ONE wine. I think to myself does she have the insight I’ve had? maybe hers is worse and she’s really actually very ill? And her social influences are literally just enabling her to be this ridiculous and joining in because they think they look rich/above other people. I do think though you have to accept mental illness or not, you can still make different choices and I’m an example of that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why's she acting like it's a late night party? It's not even 6pm on a glorious sunny day yet she's holed up in some dark "restaurant", pretending to eat pasta, jiggling her tits with the Bride of Wildenstein and some random men?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.