Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really is a new low ......she's obviously still off her head in those shop pics, I've a feeling things are going to get a lot worse.

Reactions: 3
Agree, I bet she will do anything on OF for the right money , bet the poor dog has to lick
Her out and everything

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has she got a range now?! Last I knew she had that merc from VIP leasing or whatever
That black Range Rover in the pics is not hers that’s a Range Rover sport, Sallie has a small silver Range Rover evoque that’s shes got from the leasing company

Reactions: 1
Agree, I bet she will do anything on OF for the right money , bet the poor dog has to lick
Her out and everything
Don't, I'm completely triggered because of the dog :cry:. my ex cheated on me and I found videos and pictures on his phone of dirty stuff he was sending to her. The worst part of it all my poor dog could be seen in the background of some pics cowering in corner while my ex had his cock out, Im not even joking but my dog was bleeping terrified you could see it in his eyes.

I can laugh about with my husband now (just), sometimes he says I spoil the dog more than the others and I am like you know what he has been through you bastard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That black Range Rover in the pics is not hers that’s a Range Rover sport, Sallie has a small silver Range Rover evoque that’s shes got from the leasing company
I think that car is that Bibi ladies car. If you look on her stories she was having it washed earlier today, looks like the same car. And explains why it’s so clean!

Reactions: 5
I think that car is that Bibi ladies car. If you look on her stories she was having it washed earlier today, looks like the same car. And explains why it’s so clean!
Maybe that why she commenting with the angry face.....she was waiting in the car for ages with these 2 getting their tits out by the pringles....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep basically. It is all the photos you seen insta and you have to 'bid' and 'unlock' the dirty ones....

If a man did that he would be put on sex offender register...
He absolutely would, he would be arrested and found guilty, no question

Reactions: 2
I’ve become a bit obsessed with watching bibis stories ... they are so bleeping weird... wtf was she at the Russian embassy and now in Brighton ... she seems like a class A biatch ...
I can’t get my head around these shop pics ... is the shop owned by some of the clients or did they just start getting their arses and tits out in an open shop ... the mind boggles ...

Reactions: 12
With Bibi's business connections I wonder if she can get us a discount code for local valeting..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve become a bit obsessed with watching bibis stories ... they are so bleeping weird... wtf was she at the Russian embassy and now in Brighton ... she seems like a class A biatch ...
I can’t get my head around these shop pics ... is the shop owned by some of the clients or did they just start getting their arses and tits out in an open shop ... the mind boggles ...
i was wondering the same... like how did they not get kicked out ?

Reactions: 1
Just watched all Bibis stories...wtaf?! She is a class dodgy! And what was wrong her kid?
i don't know... its just all so weird. like how does she go from pimping to mom mode within 0.0457 seconds 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched all Bibis stories...wtaf?! She is a class dodgy! And what was wrong her kid?
weird! Her kids look miserable as duck. Probably sick of her filming everything they do 🤔

Reactions: 6
Maybe that why she commenting with the angry face.....she was waiting in the car for ages with these 2 getting their tits out by the pringles....
Danielle Lloyd already has the fanny Pringle market. Sallie should have gone for the monster munch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just checked out her twitter and besides the fact, that her content is basically given out for free, as its barely censored, it seems like people are just tired of her as they even dislike her content in the comments 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.