Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s actually told her straight in her comments on her latest pic, told her to get a grip and that you’re a mother ...wonder how long it will be before Sal sees it and tells her she’s just jealous and a hater 🙄
I’ve seen other girls saying , could you please read my inbox , I suspect they could be writing messages of concern? I can’t stick her but it’s getting to the point that I feel morally obligated to call bleeping Merseyside mental health or something ???

Reactions: 6
Bibi has deleted it now but on her stories yesterday..
Early in the day she had a barber come round and 2 those 2 boys (? Her sons) Haircuts then they went to Brighton and all looked bored.
When they got home late she had put up a picture of the barbers car on her drive with the caption like 'the boys are wondering why their barbers car is still here' 'i gave him sweeties' with a devil emoji...now either sweeites are drugs or Bibi gave the barber an hour of her time for a fee if you know what i mean. So dodgy. She got kids as well...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone on here who used to be friends with her & im sure she said sallies thinks she is to good to be working a normal job. Something along them lines anyway.
But she is happy to get her bits out for a fiver, the mind boggles with people like her.
Oh i know she thinks she is better than having a normal job...

I’ve seen other girls saying , could you please read my inbox , I suspect they could be writing messages of concern? I can’t stick her but it’s getting to the point that I feel morally obligated to call bleeping Merseyside mental health or something ???
Yeah I agree, I’ve followed Sal from her bb days, but it’s become painful to watch recently, Her eldest daughter is probably getting to the age where she’s asking to have an Instagram account (as most kids do) I think it’s best she doesn’t for her own sake...I cannot imagine posting pictures like this for my 13 year old to see - it’s mortifying, Kids can be horrible online, Sallie has opened up a whole can of worms for her kid to be picked on because of this behaviour on social media, I just DO NOT understand her thought process, mental illness or not she’s not really thinking of the long term consequences here.

Reactions: 2
I agree that Bibiana is a pimp/fixer but I also get the impression that she also sleeps with the girls?

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
Just found Bibis Facebook, says she’s from Slovakia....her page like her insta is full of days out on yachts and driving super cars...what regular young woman has access to this kinda wealth unless it’s usually either hereditary or something dodge, the latter is probably more true

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have

i have a friend that met Sal in Poland whilst she was having a nose job , they shared a room and she heard the doctor say , you have holes in your nose because of drug abuse and you need reconstruction not cosmetic work
when she was on botched they showed she had a massive hole in her nose, he said that isnot caused by cosmetic surgery or something like that

That Bibi is so so DODGY....just looked at some of her story highlights. She goes all over the place, has a different car every few days....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.