Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that's her kid.

They have just gone into Russian Embassy.

Saillie said she was going to Harrods today, so must still be in London

Reactions: 2
Is Harrods open? I just checked their website and it said the Knightsbridge Store, including food hall and pharmacy were closed.

Her ranting on her story is driving me insane. Shes lost the plot
I followed her out of sheer curiosity, I had to unfollow as I just could not stand the posts and stories she was putting on. I get for “legal” reasons, she says, she can’t post her kids. She is so self centred and thinks of nothing but herself and her next shag or hit 👃. This is someone who is at rock bottom and needs to give herself a shake as she is going to loose be everything, of not already. I personally think her girls are better off without her. and if anyone was to sell her a dog, well they are just as bad as I wouldn’t even give her a goldfish.

Reactions: 2
This is all so sad and scary.

I think Sallie is very vulnerable and quite clearly out of her depth

Reactions: 1
She's probably been passed about. It's so sad. I wish someone would scoop her up. I can't see how this is going to end well for her. And if she's running with the Albanians they'll just pimp her out and use her till she's no use.

Reactions: 3
I think she probably doesn’t know what day it is, let alone remembers the lockdown she mainly ignored. Did she drive to London? I know she drove somewhere And back to Liverpool at one point. I’m rooting for her to drive to her mum’s have a bit of TLC and watch Disney+ with her girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pimp had tagged her in a story about Selfridges, saying that she now needs to stay in London for the rest of the week. As Selfridges. Opens next week

Don't think that they will mark a face, the body on the other hand will be marked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.