Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she hasn’t done so already. She could hide a few kilos up there the amount of fellas she’s been bonking this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on a coke binge. Too high to care. She’ll be disgusting my the time she goes home.

Reactions: 6
Could it be possible sallie and the isabella girl were filming some lesbian content for their only fans and the bibiana girl takes a cut off it or something I know the pimp sex ring story is much more exciting 🤷‍♀️

Actually dying to go on the only fans for a pure nose only I'm flat broke 😂 also don't want to line her pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mate is a bleeping minger...

Could it be possible sallie and the isabella girl were filming some lesbian content for their only fans and the bibiana girl takes a cut off it or something I know the pimp sex ring story is much more exciting 🤷‍♀️

Actually dying to go on the only fans for a pure nose only I'm flat broke 😂 also don't want to line her pockets
duck it i will go on it and report back 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes on there saying shes had the best weekend and that “we couldnt write what she has done”

i believe us here have wrote down alot of what you probaby did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sallies weird London accent is back 😂 imagine your accent changing depending on who you hang around with..maybe that’s part of her personality disorder. I expect the strong scouse accent will be back tomorrow when she’s with her Kirby friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering she lives her entire life on social media you think she would of filmed more of her “best weekend ever” (obviously couldn’t as she was on the nose bag getting fucked by random men)also the scouse accent has gone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have a the same personality disorder and my accent never changes but I will agree you mould yourself to the situation your in/the people your with

Reactions: 4
Oft, she sounds rough as in that last video. Like shes been smoking 20 a day.
Whats with the accent btw? For a while i thought she sounded like Danielle Lloyd and wondered if they were local to each other. After reading through the posts here i am assuming that shes just really good at accents. :D

Reactions: 2
#2 thread suggestion

Sallie Axl #2 changes her accent more than her knickers, ditched her kids for drugs and liquors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
On behalf of everyone on this thread I'd like to commend you for your service. Taking one for the team. God speed soldier 👩🏻‍✈️
Lol its tame...basically the same stuff she posts on insta but with boobs. If you want to message her or get pics of her bits or her playing with herself it costs 22$ to open each picture. RIP OFF! lol

That white thong!!!!

Looks like she is 10cm dilated..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol its tame...basically the same stuff she posts on insta but with boobs. If you want to message her or get pics of her bits or her playing with herself it costs 22$ to open each picture. RIP OFF! lol

That white thong!!!!

Going to set up a go fund me for that poor white thong 😂

• Haha

That white thong!!!!

Burger nips 🤢

• Haha
#2 thread suggestion: Sallie Axl #2 “50% off only fans today for you, see my thursh shorts and my tuna canoe”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.