Sallie Axl #8 Sherlock Hoelmes her pop tart feet, back on the gram shes admitted defeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
93FB9F30-5E0C-4EBD-85EF-5BCFB5EF62F6.jpeg
93FB9F30-5E0C-4EBD-85EF-5BCFB5EF62F6.jpeg
Iā€™m really worried about her tbh. Her posts in the middle of the night that are now deleted was scary and someone who isnā€™t them selfs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I found the factor audition for anyone that wants to watch
I canā€™t believe how many clothes she is wearing and itā€™s so sad how much sheā€™s changed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You know what I donā€™t get. Why sheā€™s so arsed abar strangers having an opinion of her? The only person who can help her is herself. If she was this doting Mum whos life revolves around her kids everything she does is for her kids she wouldnā€™t keep looking on here. Sheā€™s pack in the drugs and get a job and try and have a normal life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everything she does, she does for her kids??? Everything she's been doing is the opposite of someone who should be battling to get those girls into her arms.

But I do agree, when she hits these lows and posts questionable things, despite the tit person she is - I feel worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely needs some proper help. However what she will do is go to Dubai to get pebbledashed for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m sorry, but if I was in her situation - my children had been taken off me - Iā€™d have deleted social media, got myself a decent job, got healthy, got a good solicitor and fought to get my children back. I wouldnā€™t be planning a trip to Dubai, finding a new boyfriend, moving cities... !

During the time she says sheā€™s been ā€œfighting to get her kids backā€, sheā€™s been travelling during a pandemic, out taking drugs / balloons, selling photos of her fanny for Ā£3 and causing drama with men / their girlfriends!!

Social services want to see her making an effort to create a stable life for her and her children, and she has done nothing over the past 6 months to evidence that.

Itā€™s incredibly sad when children are removed from a parent - I personally feel so sorry for the children who undoubtedly will be missing their mother. But it isnā€™t done unnecessarily, and there are things you can do to get them back. She just hasnā€™t done any of them and seemingly isnā€™t planning to either.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry but i just can't feel sorry for her. I've read too many awful things about her, like someone saying she left her kids alone at a party in her old apartment building while she wandered off and it was strangers at the party that ended up watching her kids like wtf. What kind of "mother" does that?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry but i just can't feel sorry for her. I've read too many awful things about her, like someone saying she left her kids alone at a party in her old apartment building while she wandered off and it was strangers at the party that ended up watching her kids like wtf. What kind of "mother" does that?
It's not so much I feel for her, I just think she's getting worse and worse and she will become way more depressed reading through Tattle all the time and realising what a tit tip her life is...I worry she will end up committing suicide and I know that may seem dramatic but some of the things she says when she's in a rut are questionable.

She's a tit person and a tit mother but I certainly don't want her to dip so low she kills herself. (Not saying you or anyone here wants that!!!!) But this is the reasons I said I worry for her...unfortunately I think she is capable of doing that to herself.

Sorry I know it's a controversial topic and it's hard to word it correctly so it wont be triggering for anybody. I hope you all understand what I am trying (and possibly failing) to say šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's not so much I feel for her, I just think she's getting worse and worse and she will become way more depressed reading through Tattle all the time and realising what a tit tip her life is...I worry she will end up committing suicide and I know that may seem dramatic but some of the things she says when she's in a rut are questionable.

She's a tit person and a tit mother but I certainly don't want her to dip so low she kills herself. (Not saying you or anyone here wants that!!!!) But this is the reasons I said I worry for her...unfortunately I think she is capable of doing that to herself.

Sorry I know it's a controversial topic and it's hard to word it correctly so it wont be triggering for anybody. I hope you all understand what I am trying (and possibly failing) to say šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
I know exactly what you mean, she's seriously unstable and I'd hate the thoughts of anyone feeling that low but she should help herself. The drink can't help her head

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for her. When she makes comments about trying to get her family life back, my heart breaks for her. But she needs guidance. The party lifestyle is just full of coke heads and narcissists, they don't care about anybody and it just validates this Insta life. I would have a lot of respect for her if she did an honest post saying she lost custody due to the section 18, that she has problems, and that she is going to work on herself.
The best post.
I mean itā€™s ok to say shits happened and that your struggling dealing with it we are all humans. But the party life style just makes it look like she doesnā€™t give a crap. Focus more on getting those girls back home than drugs, guys etc and I would have a lot more respect! I personally think she is a good person.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry, but if I was in her situation - my children had been taken off me - Iā€™d have deleted social media, got myself a decent job, got healthy, got a good solicitor and fought to get my children back. I wouldnā€™t be planning a trip to Dubai, finding a new boyfriend, moving cities... !

During the time she says sheā€™s been ā€œfighting to get her kids backā€, sheā€™s been travelling during a pandemic, out taking drugs / balloons, selling photos of her fanny for Ā£3 and causing drama with men / their girlfriends!!

Social services want to see her making an effort to create a stable life for her and her children, and she has done nothing over the past 6 months to evidence that.

Itā€™s incredibly sad when children are removed from a parent - I personally feel so sorry for the children who undoubtedly will be missing their mother. But it isnā€™t done unnecessarily, and there are things you can do to get them back. She just hasnā€™t done any of them and seemingly isnā€™t planning to either.
100% agree! If she really REALLY wanted her girls back she had the control and power to do so and SHE chose not to... why go in big brother... why choose someone who you knew had a criminal past... why take drugs.. why duck off every month of the year and leave them? She made all those choices and continues to blame it on the ā€˜systemā€™ that she wasnā€™t allowed.
If what she posts on Instagram isnā€™t her full life/real life - why does she get so defensive and care what people think? She would be laughing and getting on with it.
She can blame it on all the mental illnesses she wants but sheā€™s the duck up and until she admits that...sheā€™s never going to get out the vicious circle sheā€™s in. Next time the kids could be removed permanently or walk away from her completely when they are old enough to understand - they werenā€™t her 1st priority ever.

Get help Sallie...get off the drugs...get a bleeping Job...get a lawyer and get your girls back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She could always start showing the real life, that she claims she doesnā€™t share with us. Instead of trying to keep up this fake wannabe celebrity lifestyle that no one at her age can relate to. I would love to see her get some help, some support and show the real Sallie.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s saying sheā€™s passed alcohol tests and drugs she was drinking everyday when on her European trip šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s posted that post for attention somebody mentioned on the last thread depression and suciicde I think sheā€™s trying to make us feel bad, or sheā€™s copying Kate Hayes for the attention, duck all wrong with her she be out on the weekend again not giving a duck

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.