Sallie Axl #8 Sherlock Hoelmes her pop tart feet, back on the gram shes admitted defeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she will commit suicide or OD .... why don’t her family intervene ? She really is mentally ill ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I honestly think she will commit suicide or OD .... why don’t her family intervene ? She really is mentally ill ?
Agree. I'm not sure what her family can do really though she's an adult and it's very hard to prove someone is a danger to themselves

Reactions: 1
Dubai are doing double testing, you can be picked at random to be tested at the airport. She loves to stand out like a hooker so will deffo be picked 🙏🏼
That family that went to Rhodes and was in the echo, they didn’t even give him proof of his positive test they took them to some crappy apartment, they are like prisoners in jail, the food looks rank.
Good luck Sal, Dubai is notoriously tough on westerners 😆

Reactions: 12
That guy from the other night, that we assumed was Dane. Just looked at his Insta, is he not one of the guys from her “European Trip”?

First time I’ve posted on here came across this by accident. I can honestly say it’s made my week reading an catching up on the Sallie tit show 😂 I actually went to school with her she was exactly the same then anything for attention. I remember her doing the splits in pe showing off an split her tuna box 😂 oh an that book she wrote is also aload rubbish she was never bullied she was the bully an got filled in for pinching other girls fellas. The accents fake she grew up between her mums on Wirral an her dads in Ellesmere Port.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
First time I’ve posted on here came across this by accident. I can honestly say it’s made my week reading an catching up on the Sallie tit show 😂 I actually went to school with her she was exactly the same then anything for attention. I remember her doing the splits in pe showing off an split her tuna box 😂 oh an that book she wrote is also aload rubbish she was never bullied she was the bully an got filled in for pinching other girls fellas. The accents fake she grew up between her mums on Wirral an her dads in Ellesmere Port.
😂😂 oh dear ! I can imagine her bein the bully tbh but when I saw her X factor audition singing “ love rock an roll”’ the change in her appearance obviously is so different but thinking back to how she looked then I can’t imagine anyone else’s fella running buff with her unless she was offering her tuna box 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
@Social butterfly I’m sorry I don’t know how to reply to your post 😂 she done stars in their eyes as well at one point I remember her constantly going on about it singing lulu shout. Everything she does is for attention like the fake heel implant story🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnt she say she had a holiday booked to dubai and suddenly shes moving there yer a few days ago it was leeds....shes actually lost the bleeping plot or is she playing a wagatha christie on us

Reactions: 11
So is she taking her mum to pick Sav up from school cos we know she aint allowed to do it alone. Also has anyone else noticed that fellow 💩🚽 Chloe Khan likes & comments on her posts alot? I guess they are pretty similar though as neither has custody of their kids and they both like to party
Has chloe also lost custody of her daughter ?

Reactions: 2
@Social butterfly I’m sorry I don’t know how to reply to your post 😂 she done stars in their eyes as well at one point I remember her constantly going on about it singing lulu shout. Everything she does is for attention like the fake heel implant story🙄
Oh really? 😂😂 an was that heel implant fake ? 😳 I didn’t even know that ,,btw I didn’t think she sounded that good in X factor can’t imagine hearing her tryin to belt out “shout” makes my ears hurt just to think about it 🙉

Chloe’s brother or aunt have custody, i think its been years
@ilovethebin i remember tellin you a while ago I loved your profile pic, love Cathy Burke an lived her in “gimme gimme” but oh my days I love your detective 🕵️‍♀️ work too 😂

Reactions: 3
What school did she go to?

Reactions: 2
I do feel sorry for her. When she makes comments about trying to get her family life back, my heart breaks for her. But she needs guidance. The party lifestyle is just full of coke heads and narcissists, they don't care about anybody and it just validates this Insta life. I would have a lot of respect for her if she did an honest post saying she lost custody due to the section 18, that she has problems, and that she is going to work on herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.