Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine choosing to spend your Christmas pretending to be a DJ on an instagram live to 24 people on Boxing Day, rather than be with your own children
IMG_0701.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Spending Christmas pretending to dj because you’re not allowed to see your kids … what kind of mother thinks this is acceptable
---
Spending Christmas pretending to dj because you’re not allowed to see your kids … what kind of mother thinks this is acceptable

Reactions: 11
I reckon she was allowed, she just chose not too, which in my eyes makes it worse! All them years she’s couldn’t have custody and now she should be enjoying every second

Reactions: 14
Sallie what in the actual fuckery is this . Pretending to have a crowd of an audience whilst you dj off your absolute tits to yourself with 17 people viewing your story while your kids are asking where’s me mum
Absolute bastard head

Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch the end of the live? Power cut in Mexico not a single sound from the (imaginary) crowd she was blowing kisses to 🤣🤣🤣 cringe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
100% a snapchat drug dealer. I bet he has little man bag he wears round his neck and swaggers round like a Liam Gallagher reject

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought he would be some Mexican fella or foreign, instead he looks like a proper scally scouse dealer. She's an absolute SHOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Caught before the dirty delete
duck me he looks like a 4th rate bootle dealer 😂😂😂
Times are hard for our Sal, even the cartels wouldn't touch her crabstick anymore
---
100% a snapchat drug dealer. I bet he has little man bag he wears round his neck and swaggers round like a Liam Gallagher reject
Can picture him with a turkey gucci cross body man bag and blag palm angels sliders 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch the end of the live? Power cut in Mexico not a single sound from the (imaginary) crowd she was blowing kisses to 🤣🤣🤣 cringe!
Did anyone catch the moment she turned directly to the camera, then spun so her back was facing it and bent down to adjust her bikini bottoms 🤣🤣 must've had a stray flap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New year rebrand for our Sal & all her old posts deleted.

New year, new me & all that bollocks for 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12