Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fackin ell imagine this drama EVERY SINGLE TIME you go away or out with people. How do you not realise ‘the common denominator here is me - other grown ups manage to go on holiday together, get along and not fall out/have drama/have to change their phone numbers’. She’s a proper head case.

On a side note, does her latest story count as ‘cryptic quotes about friends and being better off alone’ on val bingo?? We also need to frog off eye bleeping herself 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How does she constantly fall out with people, would love to know what she does to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E978BC3A-5214-4501-BE70-7C19299166CF.jpeg

---
Is this little fella going to get the blame again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I mean what could possibly have happened this year that’s made it worse than the last few? I dread to think #scissorgate #haventevengotyourkidsbackfulltimeyet #ratgurlz #returnofthefrog

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean what could possibly have happened this year that’s made it worse than the last few? I dread to think #scissorgate #haventevengotyourkidsbackfulltimeyet #ratgurlz #returnofthefrog
Now I’ve got Return of the Frog to the tune of Return of the Mack going round my head!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That frog has 100% turned up in Marbs when she’s been on a sex job and ripped that nylon wig off her head, causing her butchered fox eyes to droop & lips to burst 😳🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That frog has caused all kinds of problems for her hasn’t it!
How do I update my number on insta? Are you bleeping 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When you sell your beef curtains for a living it’s understandable she’s going to wake up not knowing where she is at some point … my guess is .. it’s not Marbella .. is a travel lodge Skegness 😂😂
As though it's a flex to not know what country you are waking up in cos you're so freeee and crazee and unencumbered by the mundane things in life. Ya know like getting your kids up and fed before going to school, shopping run, work etc. Mind numbing at times admittedly but not acting like a pensioner with dementia that doesn't know if it's New York or New Year. Ffs.. PACK IT IN VAL!!! (my favourite phrase right now😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m nearly 40 and the thought of this so called holiday gives me the fear. How can she be having teenage fights with other prozzies and licking toads when she could *cough* spend that time with her kids making memories… I know I’m an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When you sell your beef curtains for a living it’s understandable she’s going to wake up not knowing where she is at some point … my guess is .. it’s not Marbella .. is a travel lodge Skegness 😂😂
Is that not her begging for mates in Marbella as usual? She’s deleted anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
To the tune of Valerie( by the late great Amy)
🎶She's got plastic ginger hair
And her face is in a mess
Doesn't know where she is
Could be anybodys guess
You're almost forty
Stop making a fool outta you
Why don't you pack it in Valerie 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah I’m bleeping livid, casually scrolling through tik tok and that bleeping robot came up 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t pay me to have her life!! Give me a Tuesday night cottage pie, get the kids bathed and in bed and fall asleep on the sofa to some crime drama with tea and biscuits 👌🏼 sounds boring val? Least I’ll know where I’m waking up and who with! Ohhh yea and my kids are next to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Talking about cutting ppl out…seems like her and her prozzy pals are no longer “besties” - Jesus what is she actually doing falling out with these people?!?! 😂😂😂 anyone wanna wangle a guess? All I can think of from going from kissing to no longer mates is Sal caught robbing from them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.