Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here for the fall outs during this trip and the break down when she gets home 🤣🤣🤣 cause we know it’s gonna happen she only gets soo ill in the uk 🤣✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get these weird arse parties.

These girls are professional party girls because they can handle their drugs better than others.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can 🐸 the slow dancing off the card. I know narcs are very predictable with their behaviours, but she never ceases to amaze me.
---
Oh she’s actually resharing it. Scarlett for her.

Reactions: 8
What is the fascination with the upside down robot?! Is this her thing now to stalk it around the world?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the fascination with the upside down robot?! Is this her thing now to stalk it around the world?! 🤣🤣
She will be on this morning in a few months time like one of those people that get married to a blow up doll or a ghost… Sallie Axl…how I fell in love with a spiritual robot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Somethings defo off when you see a robot more than your kids…..

a sentence you never thought you’d read and it even make sense……but here we are 🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh how many times are we going to see the Madrid version of the robot. Probably a mashup of the Madrid and Tulum robot at some point. I don’t get it. Please leave the robot alone. Robot if you read this, please spin around upside down if you want Val to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the robot the new frog? Is she going to return to Tuebrook covered in rust saying the robot licked her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still chuckling at that video of her and the young girls where she’s barking at them “NEXT KISS!”. It’s like she hasn’t matured past the age of 13 when we used to play spin the bottle and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.