Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SCREAMING🤣🤣🤣🐸🐸🐸🐸

that frog deffo knew where she was & knew she didnt have her car insurance paper certificate that exact moment the bizzys where around the corner.

I reckon it was the frogs hoverboard she was on too, not S’s.

I wonder if those hospital stories slagging off people whowouldn’t come and see her while she was in, was aimed at the frog??

someone repost that video of her trying to stab Ged, I’m wondering whether that frog was in the bleeping background 🤣
That frogs got a lot to answer for man 😂😂😂😂🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I remember correctly, I think it was the frog who returned the kids Gucci shoes back to Val absolutely ruined the other year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve heard there is ring doorbell footage of the frog intercepting the bunk beds when British Heart Foundation were trying to deliver them to Vals.

Soyyyyy much is making sense now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I only stopped following her a couple of days ago and now she chooses to have a meltdown?! 😂

Funny her, nah pal your terrible life choices and being an irresponsible duck has nothing to do with stuff going wrong, you definitely did not trust the process enough 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve heard there is ring doorbell footage of the frog intercepting the bunk beds when British Heart Foundation were trying to deliver them to Vals.

Soyyyyy much is making sense now!!
You are on fire tonight Barb hahha I'm gonna piss the bed if you don't give ower hahhahhahha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the Frog is mates with Bella?

that’ll be it’s next mission, collecting the flight money Bella’s still owed from Stabby Axl.

Wait a sec, is the Frog SHANE?

702C3E5B-CD1F-4E8E-8DA5-84985D6BE0EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if she was truly holistic and trusting this frog bollocks she would know not to take any ‘strong antibiotics’.

She’s such a fraud!

Please, please let her post a video on TikTok about the frog she licked making her get her lease car taken off her. I really want to read the comments.... 🙏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.