Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Coming out with some small tea tonight, so let’s just say Sals mum is pretty close with my mum! Sals Mum has accepted her fate as in being the sole career for S! First Dad takes very good care of N,(first child) and is rarely involved. Her Mum has given up trying to steer Sallie away from this life and know goes along with it for S sake! She gets benefits here and there when Sal gets a windfall which is rarely, hence the reason for so many cancelled plans! Enabler knows what she is, and

Enabler knows what she is, and protects S that’s it! If Val wants too live lavish now and again so be it, but her Mum is very aware of where it comes from! She said herself Sal will not change, because if she doesn’t keep up with Instagram she feels she’s loosing out, although she has already lost the plot!
does Sal pay maintenance for N Do u know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She's such a liar, I've still got all the metalwork in my wrist/arm after an operation for a break in exactly the place that she allegedly "broken" hers. In fact, I'm still under Arrowe Snark as an outpatient (my own fault for being so clumsy on the dark side)....and that was only broke in two places, not eight, lol.

This was from last Summer, too, an horrendous break, apparently, but wouldn't being shattered to smithereens be far worse?

Maybe I should have injected the frog juice, hey? It's a bloody miracle!
Arrowe Snark 😭😭 it will forever be known as that now 🤣🤣 Hate the place 💀

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Ah thanks - I don’t use TT at all but I know it’s pweirdo central and many schools educate the staff over it now due to massive safeguarding issues. I have been shared all the stuff of the other pair for Isla. They bring a bad name to Liverpool.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Def looked like they were brassing it up. It's crazy how she lovebombs all her friends on insta and then you never see or hear of them again without any explanation apart from passive aggressive memes

HHPT
Pepsi max
Zen Blyth
That girl she was snogging who did her nails?
None of the ink dolls
No old school mates
Sophie slag Dickson
Her stepsister (Lisa's fellas daughter)
The girl who borrowed her Balenciaga and gave it back with stains on 😂😂

Fuck the list goes on and on!!
Hollie Phillippa!

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
No way, and here was me thinking that if you broke your leg that was it, broken for life!

I reckon they’ve refused to prescribe her any more morphine so she’s pretending she wanted to come off it
Aye she’ll have burnt through the meds they discharged her with and her gp probably wonmt subscribe it