Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussygolightly

VIP Member
They normally give morphine immediately after while an inpatient then try and step down to codeine on discharge and give minimal amount as risk of addiction. Particularly in a surgery like this (reasonably minor) and given her age, in my experience. GP would then assess pain in community (if required). I wonder - as Sal has had dealings with SS and the stab video while high on cocaine which she admits - whether she’s on record with her GP as previously having some sort of dependence or certainly “abuse of”. They’d be loathe to prescribe much to her without good reason in that case.
I’m on long term codeine and I’m allowed 2 15mg tablets a day and I have to have them on a monthly basis .. they really don’t like prescribing opioid meds if they can help it tbh .

Reactions: 5

magsymaisy

Why is this an accomplishment.. most people with kids do this every week 🤦🏼‍♀️

---

Don’t think so .. she made a big song and dance about how it took hours to get them out !
Yes but knowing how much of a scruff she is she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her. The clips are only cheap and it takes a couple of minutes to sew each piece onto a clip. Just my thoughts anyway, could be wrong, I usually am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Can someone explain the frog thing to me ? Like what happened and why has this caused her to have a broken wrist? I'm a bit behind...sorry rat gerrls

Reactions: 4

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Watching the current podcast on YouTube the pair of them shifty fuckers gloating about rinsing/robbing men 🤢

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s probably picked that style of bum bag to show us all because that’s the only one she can get on Ali express lol

irla10

Can't work = can't wank
Screaming with laughing

---

Yes but knowing how much of a scruff she is she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her. The clips are only cheap and it takes a couple of minutes to sew each piece onto a clip. Just my thoughts anyway, could be wrong, I usually am 😂
**she's probably picked them up of the hairdressers floor and took them home with her.** 😫

• Haha