Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Imagine those lips IRL on a mid 30s woman. They aren't going to look even and youthfully plump. Especially when they've been continually messed with for at least a decade. Your mouth gets longer as you age and here will have added stretch.

Reactions: 3

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
What goes on with Tik
Tok and how do they earn? Them
Charlatans for princess isla said they’ve Made their 65k to do the house up for her ( all whilst returning from a holiday and diamond ring engagement 🤥)

Reactions: 2

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
She has to have an op after all on the 14th (allegedly) so that will put her further out of action for driving. But will it stop her?

Lyla001

VIP Member
Wooahhhh therem is the girl that gets paid to shag men for a living/shit on by married men - i assume 🤔.
Sal , sweetheart i dont think your in a good position here hun #justsaying
---
Wooahhhh therem is the girl that gets paid to shag men for a living/shit on by married men - i assume 🤔.
Sal , sweetheart i dont think your in a good position here hun #

God that post is awful, she is such a selfish bitch. Imagine her little girls & mum reading that! I really would love to hear HappyhealthyPTs view on all this as it does seem to have all fallen apart in Liverpool for Val since them two fell out
I haven’t been on here in MONTHS, as Sal’s been so boring. So I’ve completely missed when she fell out with her. What’s the tea?

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
What goes on with Tik
Tok and how do they earn? Them
Charlatans for princess isla said they’ve Made their 65k to do the house up for her ( all whilst returning from a holiday and diamond ring engagement 🤥)
These idiots must be high as a fucking kite. Delusional Shitbags.