Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
So Val went to see Coldplay for her youngest’s bday in a box at Wembley (shite set up for a 6 year old) with HHPT, their kids and then one of Val’s gay for pay mates. Val was so drunk, snogging her mate, gurning her tits off in selfies in the toilet. We were all cringing, so god knows how her mum & HHPT must of felt and then after that - they unfollowed each other, Sal put loads of quote posts about being an independent boss bitch etc. etc.

Hope I did that justice

FAO Happy Healthy PT, come spill the tea babes 💗
She is her sister inlaw isn’t she? (Well her brothers girlfriend)

edited to add: wasn’t she wearing that rank green neon tshirt that she “borrowed” her mate who stained it 🤣

Reactions: 5

tish1996

What happened to her and that Kate stuwart weren’t they besties for a bit at one point? She probably owns her money too 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Which shows you they weren't "close" friends Sal. Wonder what her definition of close is? Had the same two close friends from primary one, every one else is a friend or aquantaince and that's the difference. Three of us can finish each others sentences, read each other like a book and know where the bodies are buried and that's where it stays. I actually feel sorry for her that she cannot establish and hold onto friendship. Must be a lonely place to be. The shallowness and narcissim of these people is scary, wouldn't turn my back on any of them

I also have that bond with my pals xxxxxx

• Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’m on long term codeine and I’m allowed 2 15mg tablets a day and I have to have them on a monthly basis .. they really don’t like prescribing opioid meds if they can help it tbh .
Yeah it took for me to be screaming with the pain from several chronic conditions daily for about 6 months before they would up me to a repeat oramorph prescription. Then it got changed to slow release morphine pills. They definitely don’t send you home with it for a simple surgery like hers. I’ve never been sent home with opiates even after complex neurosurgery.

• Sick

silent.movie

Another lie to prove how incredibly fucked up she is 🥲 not even in your same blag boots in the photo mate - also an old photo uploaded to the story rather than a filtered video?

Liarrrrr

What’s the passport thing. What she trying to suggest here I don’t get it?
She’s just got back from Thailand with S so what’s she trying to cancel

laughing

VIP Member
This shane has also shared our Sal on his page, is he her part time fuck buddy?

Is he washing money also? He has set his daughter up as VP of a property company in Ireland, more money washing?

Lizzie23

I don’t know anyone who follows her which shows i have decent like minded mates 🤣🤣

Seriously though what does she have to offer? Nothing !!

I see she is now taking dj bookings 🤣
Aww sweet jesus! Complaint emails into the school head office because of the carnage she causes at the end of year disco then:rolleyes:

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Apparently she was on her kids hover board but I think it’s more likely she’s been jumped again by someone she owes money too 🤣

Remember when she was glassed in her eye at a lockdown yardy party which left that scar over her brow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Barb i can’t cope with your new picture, wheres Mez 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha