Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely have never ever and will never ever laugh as much as I did that night on here, watching all that party unfold it was just bleeping gold .

absolutely best night on tattle by a bleeping mile 🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
They were the good old days 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In this dancing video the girl approaching her on our right must knock in to our Ghislaine Axl, she turns to look over her shoulder & shoots an evil look in the wrong direction at no one then carries on dancing for the gram 😂

Can anyone help - I’m not sure how I add the screen record video it’s saying too large

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omfg I'm just catching up@ Who is the funny fucker who thought of Ghislaine Axl?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Sal you need a detox. Maybe a little trip further into the jungle for a Ayahuasca hit will help 🤣

Reactions: 7
Safe to say that because of Sal i have been influenced to never visit TULUM as it looks tit. These parties look like they are full of try hard fuckers desperately trying to make out they are hippies.

I’d love to know what went through her mind when she thought those little onesies with the hoods were a good purchase. And her little brass mate looks like a cheap hooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am honestly dying at the Ghislane Axl🤣🤣. Absolute fuckin class that lads👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.