Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when being a narc will go out of fashion? I hope soon, these slow dancing self obsessed, soulless wannabes are proper boring 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dead ☠ this picture has done me in 😂

also can you get coke bloat on your boob? Asking for Val
Is it weight gain orrrrrrrrr? Gone downhill in a blink of an eye.

Dead ☠ this picture has done me in 😂

also can you get coke bloat on your boob? Asking for Val
Is it weight gain orrrrrrrrr? Gone downhill in a blink of an eye
Do you think Val intended to rock the ‘one massive tit in the middle of your chest’ look?
View attachment 1854596
You can tell that girls age from the position of her hairline 🙈

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly off her head on drugs, surely a party isn’t worth risking your children again 🤪
At this point it’s fair to call her an addict IMO. Not with her girls going back to school after Xmas but off her tree. No rational person does that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No one from last year is there this year , she has literally been had off whilst the elite are being wined and dined on European ski resorts.
Hahah and what happened to her ski trip with the girls hey?! We haven’t forgotten ski bunny Val at Chill factore learning how to make pizza and chips! 🍕 I’m guessing that’s just another bunk beds situation which will never be discussed ever again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m early 30s with two kids, I love a night out still, but my good spending 12 hours at a sweaty rave with wannabies, pretending I’m 18 years old. Get me home in my comfies cuddling my kids any day, I wonder what her poor kids think of to the teenage one must die inside when her lad mates meet her mum😂

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m early 30s with two kids, I love a night out still, but my good spending 12 hours at a sweaty rave with wannabies, pretending I’m 18 years old. Get me home in my comfies cuddling my kids any day, I wonder what her poor kids think of to the teenage one must die inside when her lad mates meet her mum😂
Surely the teenage one just doesn’t intro her mates to her mum out of sheer embarrassment. It seems like the elder one is pretty much done with her and has nothing to do with her, we never really see or hear about she whereas Savannah does occasionally pop up, the poor wee mite. She will do the same and duck Val off as soon as she’s old enough to know better, bless her

Reactions: 10
I find it weird when she went on big brother for fame and has happy to leave her poor child for weeks with no contact. How could anyone do that?! Any tea on her love life, the last story I heard was that Charly lad from her last tulum trip and her crying over him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Tulum Sal unlocked ☠😂

on her Tod ✔
cowboy boots on a beach ✔
gurning chops ✔
rat tailhair ✔
fist pump ✔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.