Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't checked in on Val for ages and I can't believe how bad she looks 😳 her face looks so swollen and haggard. And that hair!!! I'm 40 odd myself and couldn't voluntary spend time around the youngsters. I can just about tolerate my own 20 year old at a push

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't the beat ever drop in TULUM?? Makes me itch watching them stories

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know I'm a bit older but gosh, it looks a bit boring.
Or is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice that she always pretends to take a pic but it’s actually a video! It’s such a wankerish thing to do and she does it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep I don’t think I would go and sway around like that for free tbh. And yes it’s not my thing but that music sounds tit, it’s the same few notes on a loop. No ta, it’d drive me mad

Reactions: 13
What ever she is chatting sounds like Aribbaaa to me 🤣 well that a different accent! Rat that one off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No grid posts because she’s off her nut and can’t open the editing app

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girl the other side of this video doesn’t look too pleased at Ghislaine Axl all over this fella and puts her arm over him before axl pushes her stinking head back in shot
Omg yes this!!! I proper cringed watching and literally had my hands over my face watching (not even joking ffs)

Reactions: 4
We have some new sounds
Geaaaaaaaaaaaair and gooooeeeewwwwwe
duck only knows what it translates too 🤣
She’s off her tits hahaha. And who’s the bloke in the hat sniffing about ? 🤦‍♀️. Bet all he can smell is tuna and salmon 🍣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No one from last year is there this year , she has literally been had off whilst the elite are being wined and dined on European ski resorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly couldn’t even make out what she was saying in those stories, I think she’s lost the ability to speak it was just noise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s that bothered that the girls are younger and prettier than her. I just think she’d hang about with anyone to stop her looking like a loner!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think it was MCwhopushedmeinabush, featuring scallys in spunk splattered tshirts holding goldfish in a bag
I genuinely have never ever and will never ever laugh as much as I did that night on here, watching all that party unfold it was just bleeping gold .

absolutely best night on tattle by a bleeping mile 🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.