Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same gaff she stayed in last time.

I reckon she’s git a DJ gig somewhere to be fair.

no matter where she goes it looks overcast and shite.

Reactions: 4
Look at this girls stories & tulum highlight. She might have used some edits but it looks nice bright and colourful stunning locations you would never think they were in the same place (I don’t know her btw just found her through a location tag where my friend was) Sals trips always look dull and depressing whatever the weather.

Reactions: 6
They are the worst extensions ever 🤣 there straight an her own hair is wild as duck

Just been thinking has she even seen her oldest daughter lately ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both her daughter's were on holiday with her just last week..............

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have got National Express coach or the like from Liverpool to Gatwick?

We did not get 1000 posts of her in a car etc
That national express from liverpool to Gatwick is an experience - hours of hell

They are the worst extensions ever 🤣 there straight an her own hair is wild as duck

Just been thinking has she even seen her oldest daughter lately ?
She will tell you she's bi racial and that's her natural hair!! Just brush ur hair and if you can't manage it don't waste ur whoring around dollars on divvy extensions

Reactions: 7
I don't think I've ever seen this bunch of teens... And she looks miserable 😂 for something she was soyyyy excited for she looks like she could cry

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.