Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tobodee

VIP Member
I’ve haven’t been on tattle for ages but come back to comment on the state of her bumpy tits. And also see she’s still lying about going on holidays hahaha how embarrassing

Reactions: 3

vimto90

There is no way on earth she's gone away with that kid, you can see from today's pik that she had them last year so she hasnt got them this year 100000%

Reactions: 3

Tigger20

Chatty Member
She’s rambling again at the gym. Surely she is manic. Otherwise she’s on the gear daily.

Reactions: 2

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched her talking stories for months but just watched the restaurant one and now the one on the beach. She’s so twitchy! Is that usual for her now or is this new 😳

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I really don’t think she will be allowed to take S away alone. Unless she’s been back in court for more access which I doubt. Usually Lisa is there when they go away together. We’ll be watching 👀 bingo for the first to spot her!

JE172

VIP Member
I guess it’s easy to lie when there’s court orders saying you can’t put photos of your kids on social media.
Is the dad allowed to? That would be so funny if he posted a photo of what he was actually doing with the child to totally blow Vals set up out of the water!