Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think the kid is there, just not in the cafe she’s at today. I still think someone has come along with them and S and whoever is back at the hotel while Sal has an afternoon off
Yeh that’s possible and see how she said we’re going to get massages, sounded like she’s referring to an adult but I know in Thailand they do little kids feet massages so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Chi4

VIP Member
Phuket isn’t very nice , some beautiful places in Thailand but this isn’t one of them !

pussygolightly

VIP Member
That bloody pram!! I know she said summat about getting one so can swindle the queue at airport, but your not telling me shes carting her child round Thailand in that! Ffs
I’m pretty sure it’s not the same as the £60 Argos one she said she was getting 🤔

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Thailand is amazing - it's just that Sal has taken her kid to the worst possible part! And within that is also taking her to the worst possible establishments coupled with asking her to take photos of her arse.

It's shocking!

This last few days she has shown herself on the worst form yet.... and that's saying something!
Yep it’s amaZing depending on where you go.
her holiday looks cloudy and crap 😆

Chi4

VIP Member
Why can’t she just cover up ffs
Everything’s always hanging out. Hahaha I sound so old 🤣

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Is she trying to insinuate she's there with them both on her stories? I'm on laptop at the mo so her stupid name is hiding part of what she's written, but something like she's proving that she pays 100% (?) costs of their upbringing?