Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Billy no mates Sal, hanging around the gym pool on a piss wet shitty cold day! Why isn’t she at home making her girls a nice meal for their tea? why isn’t she walking neglected vegas?, why isn’t she doing her holiday washing? Oh yeah cos she has to use the free wifi in the gym to answer her newest punter requests! What a fuking saddo 😂😂
P.s Sal that filters fooling no-one 🤡
Does she actually go swimming in that suit? 😯 or why is she hanging around an indoor pool? Do people do that at gym pools? I go and swim at my pool in a suit that won't reveal my bits, maybe I've got it all wrong 😆

Reactions: 3

KittyKat1988

Being a bit nosy, so I thought I'd search for Val or her "businesses" on companies House.. Found another black rabbit agency that's been around years and is nothing to do with her

Then found something in her name to do with performing arts 😂 must be how she refers to her squirting 🤢

Attachments

KittyKat1988

She’ll post that one clip she has of them tonight now

Right on que 😂

She won’t get PIP payments.
Kids don’t get PIP, they’re awarded Disability Living Allowance if they’re entitled to it and it would be Lisa who gets it being the main care person, not Scally.
To put the kid in a buggy At the age of 6 takes the piss, as kids in pushchairs can go through first, that’s the only reason why she’s bought it!
She’ll get through the airport coming home then dump it.
Tramp she is
Its too pretend she's vip que jumping bullshit

This whole "podcast" presenter show is doing my head in. Your way too inconsistent to ever do anything successful

Attachments

Last edited:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She is deffo not there, alone, with her child.

Unless S dad/family has gone out there and she’s tagged along

Lyla001

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s taking her daughter to Thailand for Christmas and then going to Tulum (presumably alone) all before 2023?
She will probably squeeze a 3 day trip to Thailand and a week in Tulum to get over her mum duties. Thats if its even happening!

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Her house has nothing outside it n all. And kills me that these frames from the Range in her living room still have no pics in 😂😂😂 like watching that fireplace on the tv , literally no point in them even being there.

give me tea

Wish she would put her phone down and spend time with her daughter. I’ve never been to Thailand but it looks shit