Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Isn’t Phuket where all the paedos are ???? Why would you take a child there. I just don’t think Thailand is a child orientated place at all (for a holiday).
What a ridiculous statement. It a fantastic place for a child for a holiday, beaches, sea, pools… the outdoors it’s beautiful. The Uk is also full of pweirdo?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

I took my kid when she was 4. We went to Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. It's totally child friendly if you pick the right places. Phuket is the last place I'd go with a kid. It's where all the sex tourists go. Vile.
Took my son when he was 1 island hopping, not to Phuket, it was the best holiday we have ever had

• Haha
Reactions: 4

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Ran here when I saw the photoshop!! Truff has liked her pic…surely because she’s laughing her fat tits off that it’s even worse than hers!!

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Going back to one of her posts the other day when she was bragging about giving her kids “experiences” did i blink and miss the ski trip she went on? Or was she making out her afternoon to the snowdome was a holiday 🤣

• Haha

Daisymoo2022xxx

Wtf is this mess
That's not the same jacket with the shoulder pad things... surly not she can't still be living in that 🥴. Surprised it ain't grown legs the amount that skank wears it. Doubt she washes her clothes. With all the black cum stained clothes this week 🤮. Wonder if the livingroom will be stacked with gifts this Christmas for the girls or is she still 'buying thoughtful gifts' or maybe the bunkbeds or broken holidays promises will take center stage. Vegan or meat Xmas Dinner? Family there or fake family set up. Wonder what Christmas personality Side Salad Sallie will opt for 2022 🥳 going to be a firecracker 🧨 either way 🙃

the_moonins

VIP Member
I bet it’s killing her that she’s not able to film herself eye fucking because of her box dye disaster!!! Doubt we’ll get the usual 47477272341 gym selfies today!

• Haha

Viewer123

Is she really taking her kid on holiday? Deffo Gettin some one to crash into them on the motor way isn’t she.
If she is going away with 1 of the girls is she not arsed she won’t she see her other one ? Is Santa not coming this year then?
If she is going away and that’s a big IF, she’s only taking one coz this one’s not old enough to say fuck off mum I wouldn’t dare be seen with you in your manky batty riders and pointy blazer in Thailand 😂

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
She's just a shit person. End of.
Love this 😂
She’s just a shit person ……. Couldn’t describe her better 😆

I find the constant selfies and looking at herself embarrassing. It just makes me cringe really how obsessed with herself she is?
I've never known anyone like that i just wanna be like pleassssse stop. There's vain but it's on another level?!
Yea but she doesn’t look like that . None of it is real . Every single post , story is filtered it’s all fake . That’s why no one’s arsed

Reactions: 3