Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
When is she going to pack for her and her daughter's holiday?
They go tomorrow.

Hair not done.
Lips not deflacted

Reactions: 4

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
If she's dragged that kid to Thailand its proper arlass on her! What a shitshow she's defo doing this to prove a point or something
off topic but what does ‘arlass’ mean?! I see it on the KHM thread sometimes, and ‘arl’?! 😀

• Heart

Sshhhhh

Still don’t believe she’s with her kid, sounds like a much younger child. She was manic in that live and looks an absolute state

silent.movie

Update - mattersons sausage lips are still there, magical problem with the extensions that didn't arrive, two whole episodes of the crank talking about sex before the new year, hilarious that because she could get no one serious on her podcast all she created this podcast for was to talk about women being shamed about sex when they should be able to do what the fuck they want....

Don't recall when she was asking for ED and DV survivors to be open to talk about sex?

Suppose she only knows how to talk about what she knows, 😴

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m really confused at people still saying S is not there when @Fat-tits literally posted a pic of her
I think the kid is there, just not in the cafe she’s at today. I still think someone has come along with them and S and whoever is back at the hotel while Sal has an afternoon off

Seriously though, what has happened to her hair line?! It wasn’t like that a few weeks ago. She needs to ask Jeff for the hairburst code and get the biotin recommended on KHM’s thread.
Yep that was me.. thank me later Sal!
I see the blazer is out again 🤮

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I bet she's not washing the little one's hair either. I mean it's not like she does it at home anyway, is it?