Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Assuming she won’t see the kids for Christmas this year then? Each to their own but I don’t know any parent that would choose going out on Christmas Eve over staying in with their kids watching Christmas films getting all excited. I can’t wait to do that with my cats let alone kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tigger20

Chatty Member
It would be absolutely bonkers if true but I don’t reckon her kid is with her. The staging on the earphones…..I don’t believe it.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Hay guyssss I’m only in page 20 but I want to mention the speed thing. I was a speed addict (I won’t stand up and say my name) for 6 years. She does have most of the traits I had. I’d put my money on it. Ppl think you lose your teeth etc , you don’t. Some do some don’t. I’ve not touched it for 7 years now 🤛🏽 just thought I’d put my 2p in. Xx

Mind you. She has veneers so you would never know and going by the black gaps she’s bad on it.
Well done on your recovery! Very proud of you ❤❤❤

• Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I just wish she'd have some little teeny bit of decency with the way she dresses with her kid 😢 just no need to have your tits hanging out or nipples on show its fucking horrible

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Thing is , say average uk wage is 30k. Say she makes 5k a trip,, that’s 6 of these degrading trips per year she had to do. Would you be arsed! Even at 10k, it’s three a year just to achieve what most are banking anyways. Hardly boss babe.

• Haha

tete

Thread title suggestion: Sallie Axl #54: Get off the elephant and be a parent

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
But why is she there!! The whole weekend has been random as fuck

And why does she need to document EVERY outfit everyday!!!! Just go and enjoy ya day out

wiganuser

VIP Member
Sal’s hair is going to need its own plane ticket home. It looks like it could walk on its own.
Return of natwest val. It looks like its matted with seawater, cum and soy sauce.

This holiday looks so boring as fuck. You can tell she's fucked off that she's not pimping her ancient body out to the nearest fella for a fiver

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s worn the same clothes all holiday. She’s not once washed her hair. Bet she fucking stinks the minty bitch 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Jjjjj555

She didn't go there for her daughter like she made out, she went there for a cruel photo opportunity

• Sick

pussygolightly

VIP Member
So her 6 year old is going to Thailand with her? Won’t her dad and relatives want to see this child? Will she have a traditional Xmas day like 6 year olds love? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Of course she will because there will be some crisis / event that means the child can’t fly because sal isn’t actually allowed to take that kid out to Macy d’s on her own let alone out the country 😂

• Haha