Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that 20yr old girl she’s with the one that she had one night out with on her birthday weekend there and then we never saw her again, and she was tit posting on stories about Sal 🤣 now they’re back out like besties…
Also, the girl looks stunning on her pics but scary AF on Sals filtered stories… something not adding up, none of them look the way they portray 🥴

Reactions: 8
I can’t get my head around this … so we all know she’s a skank but is she really in Dubai hosting sex party’s and getting paid for pimping out herself & others?

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she dancing in a bedroom ??
It looks like 2 beds #soundslikeanorgy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s getting STI checked for this Escapade, yet passing it off as a bit of oxygen up her nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gyal is in deeeeeeeeep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is mute right now which means she is choking on someone’s tit right about now . 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Imaging flying thousands of miles away to get your flaps bashed in for a few quid…. It’s so bleeping sad, she’s not got many years left in her for this game! Her kids won’t remember her for the short periods she is there they will remember all the times she wasn’t!!! Too busy getting shat on!

Reactions: 7
Her kids are far better of without her.

Imagine she is deep at the moment.........

Or dead in a gutter

Reactions: 2
FLYING BUSINESS CLASS LIKE SHES HIGH CLASS TOTTY WHEN SALS ACTUALLY IN DUBAI TO BE A PORTAPOTTY.

New Title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Health guru Sal on the IV drip, earning Dirham in dubai to top up the PIP💴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely her Ma must know what she’s up to, and surely she must worry every second that she’s away that one day someone’s sordid games will go too far?
If an Emirati wanted to make her disappear without a trace, it could be done in an instant. Things are so different over there. She’s crackers knowing this and still doing it when she’s got kids!
You just know at least one of her kids is going to turn out like Khloe Niemela (the one Sal stole a camera from) ☹

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.