Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silent.movie

There wasn’t one part of her birthday that looked amazing, I can honestly say she looked like she had more fun on the camel day out than the past week touring Dubai hotel rooms!

Reactions: 19

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
What the fuck was that Tik Tok. Like what the actual fuck. I’m just as confused as that time she wore a Bally to Asda petty station

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Home cooked !!! All she’s done is put shop bought food on a plate 🤦🏼‍♀️. Bet she doesn’t even know how to turn the oven on 😂

Looks like something out of I'm a Celebrity, anuses and eyeballs all over the gaff.

Nice to see she bought herself a new pair of tits, I wouldn't have noticed the difference.

new tits.png

• Haha

Viewer123

Buys a tom ford lip gloss so obvs has the film the box and then film herself slathering it across them big rotten sausage lips and smacking them together 👍

• Sick
Boss bitch with the laptop 🙈 reminds me of those newbies you get in work who turn up in a suit with a briefcase, then the next day turn up dressed as normal because they realised what a tit they looked trying to be all corporate 🤣

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Obviously made a little bit of dough to do an M&S shop, back to Aldi next week Val. Does anyone else take pics of their M&S tea? No.....thought not...you can tell she's not used to it.

• Haha
I don’t think she’s the worst looking person by any stretch, also not the best. However shes absolutely fucked if she goes missing. People will be looking for her on insta and walk right past her

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
What is with that stupid voice 😂😂😂😂😂omg I’m crying 😭. It’s like Moira when she does her fake British accent in Schitts Creek 😂😂😂. Amazing viewing 😭😭made my night . If your ever having a bad day just watch that it will cheer you right up

• Haha
  • Wow

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
People who actually use chauffeurs don't need to go on the beg ask randoms on Insta cos they already know who to speak to. Better get downloading Uber Sal, good thing you've got wifi on the plane 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

satwithabrew

Remember the 5am club she used to do 😂 get ready for the eggs and chilli flakes 🙄

it’s like she’s on repeat her whole life it does a full circle, full of wind shit and piss! She never changes

• Haha
Reactions: 18