Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s like a 6 year old, I want to be a vet, no a teacher, a doctor, a gardener. Just flits from one thing to the next constantly, and genuinely believes she will succeed in everything. I would’ve thought you’d at least need to be able to spell to write a book, but clearly not!

Reactions: 22

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Val's fucking off to London on Wednesday, isn't she? Till Monday? So much for Lisa "moving in for a bit".
Sal “I love my mum, she’s my best friend, you can’t beat your own mum being your best friend, I’m so happy she’s moving in, I’ve been convincing her for ages to move in and she’s moving in! Nothing better than living with your mum who’s your best friend”

Also Sal: “I’m going to London all week..”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wiganuser

VIP Member
There wasn’t one part of her birthday that looked amazing, I can honestly say she looked like she had more fun on the camel day out than the past week touring Dubai hotel rooms!
If I had an amazing time away I'd be too busy to post anything.

She's spent half the time watching TV in the room, eating leftovers from the bins. Scruffy cunt

• Haha

silent.movie

That won’t be on the blag sites… that’s a lot of effort to try and replicate! The fabric alone would be a nightmare to handle/size and no one will accept it’s genuine when all the horrible rhinestones fall off, I’m genuinely convinced balenciaga create disgusting clothing and shoes just to see if people will pay the prices for it 😂

anyone who gets that dress will forever look like this

Attachments

• Haha

silent.movie

Weird someone mentioned pregnant, she said on her earlier story ‘nesting’ and the other day she said she didn’t know why her boobs were getting so big… imagine!! 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
That woman who she’s with is bizarre ….. I can’t explain it like her stance , she’s like an insect

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Solved it!

Look up the hashtag #Cashsexual on TikTok, it's a viral thing the younger ones are doing. I reckon Val tried to jump on the bandwagon before realising that it makes her sound like the auld prozzie that she is, trading sex for cash.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
I just dont get how she can sit there in business class acting like an international business woman- when in fact some fat sweaty pimp has paid for her seat, along with fuck knows what being done to her on her arrival.
She acts like her shit doesnt stink!.

Meanwhile her children are left at home with her mother wondering when the fuck she will be back.

Sal you are a shit excuse for a mother, you make me sick.

• Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
We mention all the businesses she's "started" and we've never heard from again and all of a sudden Black Rabbit's back!!

• Haha