Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RattyBumBum

The criminal who she got railed by was Ryan Ungi, she never dated him he was fucking her for 3 days, she thought they where in love and tried to blow him
Up to his girlfriend to spilt her and him up. That’s why he chased her out of Liverpool.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Dog groomer
Beauty salon owner
Estate agent
Perfume business

Just a few of the businesses our Sal has said she’s started up. There are more, but I’ve lost count
I totally forgot that she could make you a millionaire if you joined her perfume team....she then lost her instagram account

• Haha

higos827

Sw here… in this field of work it sure does have a sell by date.. and sal is past that the high rollers will not be spending all there money on her when theres ‘fresh meat’ who are stunningly beautiful. From what i can see she hasnt treated many people nice especially other sw so an agency i dont know how that would work when we know she would just fuck anyone over. Most sw prepare for the future as we all know that our beauty will fade and bettery younger girls will be available so we save our money and invest. This woman sal isnt doing none of that instead shes just buying expensive things to keep up with the ig girl lifestyle. Its embarrassing!! We dont want to be doing what we do when we are 50 but she isnt thinking about that. Silly bitch

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Can't wait for Switzerland, lads! Val raving swaying from side to side in a dirndle and Heidi plaits, and getting shagged under the chateau's grand piano for a line growling "I love sex! I love sex! I am Nomad! My life's sooooooy amazing!"

• Haha

Madaboutdeltics

View attachment 1645399
There is no way on god’s green earth that dress is a genuine, small Balenciaga! A true small wouldn’t fit on her slab of a torso.
Her dress sense is just wild…and not in a good way!

also, look how much side boob is bursting out of that top, that cant be comfortable 😑
View attachment 1645412
Ffs Sall ....that Ballenciaga is about as genuine as you are ....🤣🤣🤣

Looks like a survival blanket for when your lost on a mountain 🤣🤣
61D0-J5PmkL._AC_SY606_.jpg

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is she sprawled across some flat pack boxes? 🫣 boss babes with enviable lifestyles but doesn’t own a tv stand, get to fuck!!
3A1ED96B-1105-4031-9F25-4E62C2F653D2.jpeg

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She 'found' her bag. 🤥
Was just thinking the same 😂 ironic how she found it the day she left. Hardly doubt the airport kept it until her last day 😂 probably why they lass fucked her off after all. Bet she claimed she’d lost her bag so she didn’t have to pay 😂 she’s fucking wild

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

plinky2

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what mums do we all know who are out off their nut on Halloween all weekend and not carving pumpkins, making crafts, going to halloween kids events, trick or treating? Like my entire social media feed is women Sals age NOT wearing way too small hot pants and spending half term with their kids.
will we now get a token photo of a pumpkin while she’s drinking red wine to think she is doing anything remotely motherly. I see she was still out at 5am

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Both her podcasts she has managed to make about herself. Constant interrupting and boasting.
As some one that suffers from an eating dissorder and has done for years, I could not think of anything worse than going on her podcast to speak about something so personal and emotional just to have her talk over me and try to make my life experience about her problems, saying how she was worse or comparing her self to me and my trama. She has no idea how to approach these conversations. After years of doctors, nurses, therapy, counciling, meal time meetings and speaking on my own experiences within different groups, I don’t know any one that would be so Barzy about this topic, we are all compassionate , patient, welcoming, supportive, but with out being nosey and forcing others to spill the beans on the ups and downs we face daily, the habbits, guilt, mental tourture, the self harm, knowing we need to get better but not always wanting to. It’s a very hard thing to talk about. she doesn’t actually want to know or listen to the nitty gritty she just wants views, she isn’t actually interested in educating people. Wich is why it won’t work. It will probs be one of her sex worker friends talking about how she feels she needs to look a certain way so is always dieting. But there is so so so much more to an eating disorder. Figuring out the reason behind it, The recovery process, the other people around it affects and the relapses that have detrimental affects to health, body, mind, relationships etc. she just wants to be popular and talk about being skinny because that’s what the celebs are doing. She is looking for the next big topic instead of doing the podcast to actually engage, learn, understand or help any one. She’s just throwing out that it’s what she wants to talk about so any person that is desperate for attention can sit on her little show and blurt there shit into the mic.
I felt so annoyed when I see that she posted a photo of the heroin skinny girls and then straight away asked for people with an eating dissorder to be on her podcast.
She posted the skinny picture because thats what she desires to be at the moment. She is an enabler and should not be around any person with an ED, she might well be listening to them but she is also encouraging the behaviour. Especially going by the heroin skinny post. That is what she aspires to be at and it’s sickening that she is trying to make it fashion.
She just needs to stop. Immediately.
I doubt anyone with eating disorders would want to give their point of view on a podcast by a sex worker who has only interviewed an acne face ridden onlyfans girl 🥴🥴

• Haha

RattyBumBum

So do you reckon someone over there is flying her over and paying for her to stay at the burj etc? Or is she just maxing out the cred cards?
I am dying to know what the deal is with one girl that always goes over from Liverpool, I’ve mentioned her name a few times but no one seems to have the tea 😭
She’s defo being paid, they usually fly you business class/first there, then you have 1/2 days getting checked and tested and prepared for them, then usually only one or two days with them in a good hotel that They will come visit, then when they’re done awful (and I mean awful stuff to you) you can chose to stay longer but you’re moved to a cheaper hotel, and the flight back is just coach. That’s why she’s alone all day, she’s not being taken out or winded and dined she’s wandering the malls alone, until her shift starts.

Even rough girls like Sal will make minimum £5-10k for a weekend. Because they’re having to do bad stuff.

CHloe Khan made her money in Dubai taking the Virginity of 13 year olds.

Some girls would just fly home as soon as they where done, the dumb ones would hang around and end up blowing the money they made in the designer shops there.

• Sick
  • Sad
“In work early”
Work??

View attachment 1666856
Oh get to absolute fuck Val. More than most do in a day in 3 hours? Managed to fit 2 school runs, 2 packed lunches, a 7.5 hrs work day, supermarket, dinners for 4 people, 2 loads of washing, cleaned the whole house, bathed a kid, helped a kid with homework... all into 3 hours. Oh yes well done, you have definitely done more than me and all the other adults that exist that have jobs, homes, kids, pets.

Super boss lady prick.

• Haha