Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
Her life just makes me so depressed!!! I’ve been following her now for about 4 years and absolutely NOTHING has changed. She still doesn’t have her kids back. She’s still living in a rental (nothing wrong with this, but she bangs on about supposedly earning £17k a month and has said she was going to buy?!). She still has no friends. And she just repeats the SAME patterns of 5am club… gym… meaningless motivational quotes… booking holidays (most don’t even happen)…
What happened to all these courses she was taking? It seems to be confirmed now that she’s definitely not getting her kids back - it’s been 4 years since she started going on about getting them back. No relationships to speak of (not just romantic, but actual genuine friendships). She has basically been alone for 4 years, and hasn’t made any changes in her life or behaviour to address that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
People who can afford to fly business on the regular don’t need to post themselves sat in their seat to impress people they don’t know. It couldn’t be more obvious she’s being paid to go go over to shag a camel and get shat on.
They need to rename emirates business class to porta potty class

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
Don’t forget back in the day when she was setting up a childrens furniture company and actually flew to China to go to a trade show 😂 I wish tattle was around then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Ooo-TheNews

SHE IS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

5am club - she doesn't even get up at 5am, she just sometimes wakes up.

She is totally manic, she is talking 100mph, jumping from subject to subject.
She's happy in herself, fallen out with loads of locals.
You are what you eat, you are what you think.
I don't mean to go on........as she goes on.
She has survived and come out the other end due too.....routine hahahaha.
She's studying pyscho-sexuality, plus there things I missed.
Her eldest daughter is up at 5am too - gives them bonding time as the youngest has ADHD, they have a coffee together (laughing out loud as I type)
She goes to bed by 8, not often up late after that.
Her mum is living with her for a bit - makes her feel better.
Her days feel organic by being up being up at 5am.
By 11am she has her eyelashes done, been to the bank, exercised, done her coursework, school runs - WOW!

She knows she is conflicted, she's materialistic and at one with herself.

She tried explaining the benefits of LionsMane and didn't;t have a clue.

That was 110mph - jesus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

RattyBumBum

She needs to stop posting pictures of ‘food’ she’s ‘cooked’ that stew or whatever it was meant to be looked like prison food.

Also if you’re spending £4K on a dress when you live in a rented house in tuebrook, YOU ARE STUPID.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

RattyBumBum

Literally takes years to be diagnosed as an adult with adhd (I know) and she’s having to take lions mane Because she can’t take medication because it’s not prescribed to her because she doesn’t have a an adhd diagnosis bc she doesn’t have adhd she’s just a dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s no way on earth she has those kids back, they’d be took off her again by now because she always leaves them!
Im just making a roast dinner for myself. What I wouldn’t give to be making it for 2 children of my own. She’s a disgrace of a mother to those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

the_moonins

VIP Member
Imagine having a podcast where there’s no guests. I can’t cope 😂😂😂
I’ve just come here to say the same!!
“I usually interview people for my podcast but I’m going to be talking on my own”
In other words, no one wants to come on your podcast Sal!! Who sets up a podcast to give the world their own opinions that no one has asked for?! Ultimate narcissist

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
That’s bollocks though. When she does go out all she ever does is stand around posing and pretending to be ‘sexy’ with her equally irritating friends.
All these Instagrammers who go on about going to ‘raves’ and parties would shit themselves if they went to a proper rave in a warehouse or halfway up a mountain in Wales. Everyone would laugh at them.

• Haha
  • Heart