Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s feeling unhappy with herself as she’s going to great lengths to convince everyone she’s happy and her photoshop is getting ridiculous, well, more ridiculous, those aren’t the actions of someone who is happy with them self. Must wreck your own head though editing yourself that much then looking in the mirror and seeing you aren’t nothing like that.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the live

College course is on crystals
She gets up at 5am with her eldest daughter because her youngest has ADHD and it means they get their own bonding time
Changing girl talk to focus more on fun things as domestic abuse is too traumatic for her
Talks about lions mane about 20 times
Went to take washing upstairs
Claims her mum lives with her now so that would mean her children are there full time (school holidays and house was very quiet)

Sorry forgot to post this earlier lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sal does realise that ADHD doesn’t just mean that someone needs a lot of attention right?

She prescribed herself with it a few weeks ago now her youngest has it?

She’s one of them types that would blame adhd cause the kid plays up. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised given her upbringing.

No disrespect to anyone who has a family member with at has been diagnosed with adhd or similar. I imagine how hard this can be as a parent, but you know the type im talking about.

Reactions: 20
Literally takes years to be diagnosed as an adult with adhd (I know) and she’s having to take lions mane Because she can’t take medication because it’s not prescribed to her because she doesn’t have a an adhd diagnosis bc she doesn’t have adhd she’s just a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Literally takes years to be diagnosed as an adult with adhd (I know) and she’s having to take lions mane Because she can’t take medication because it’s not prescribed to her because she doesn’t have a an adhd diagnosis bc she doesn’t have adhd she’s just a head.
i can second this it takes years to get diagnosed with it as an adult…she’s an idiot…. She lives a miserable life cos she is a miserable selfish c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember couple of weeks ago she claimed she went to the doctors to get medication for ADHD now she’s claiming she doesn’t wanna take it. No hun it’s because no doctor would ever prescribe you medication because you’ve self diagnosed yourself off Google 🙄

It’s also funny how we’ve never heard about her youngest having ADHD before but all of a sudden she does.

I think when Sal is this manic (from drugs not ADHD) she just makes things up because she can’t stop her brain from thinking and her mouth from moving and then when she’s on she come down she’s probably like “tit why did I lie” 😂😂😂

Wonder if mum is staying with her for a week while both kids are at their dads 😂 we all know Lisa isn’t allowed to live with her cause that would mean the kids live with her and we know the kids don’t live with her 😂 because if the kids were with them both this week, who looked after them while they both rushed off to monkey bar or whatever the duck it’s called

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, her youngest probably does have ADHD because it can be brought on by trauma and the kid witnessed her mum stab her dad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Val's bleeping off to London on Wednesday, isn't she? Till Monday? So much for Lisa "moving in for a bit".

Reactions: 3
Val's bleeping off to London on Wednesday, isn't she? Till Monday? So much for Lisa "moving in for a bit".
Sal “I love my mum, she’s my best friend, you can’t beat your own mum being your best friend, I’m so happy she’s moving in, I’ve been convincing her for ages to move in and she’s moving in! Nothing better than living with your mum who’s your best friend”

Also Sal: “I’m going to London all week..”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Regular doctors can’t prescribe you with ADHD medication, they can’t diagnose you either. It has to be done through a consultant/psychiatrist and then they’ll send the details to your GP to issue afterwards. You have to have regular BP checks to start with too, as ADHD meds can affect your heart due to being stimulants. I take Concerta for mine.
I expect Sal thought it was a cheap way of getting amphetamines or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you take off the blinkers, she probably has part time supervised custody of her kids - hence her old girl moving in with her.

This accounts for her kids being there sometimes, and the ability for her to just drop sticks and duck off at the drop of a hat. Is it right, of course not, she probably tells those poor girls that mummy is off to London/IBZ etc to 'work'.

Her and Lisa were out together with the other night, the kids were probably with their dad, if you hear a childs voice in the background they are there but with Lisa supervising as she now lives with her.

Sallie is an utter car crash, but sometimes the truth is she just might be telling slivers of the truth.

The best liars mix part truth/part lie.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just woke up to the comment of Sal playing child noises through Alexa. I proper laughed and thought we where going mad

After a little replay of her in my head, it actually could be true HAHAHAHHAH she is very very capable of this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she want the ADHD diagnosis so bad if she won't take medication???? I'd be surprised if he daughter has been diagnosed because here it takes years to go through CAMHS but maybe it's quicker where she lives

Reactions: 2
She’s desperate for them ALL to be diagnosed with something/anything so she can top up her UC with disability payments. All those Shien deliveries don’t pay for themselves ya know! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a crazy urge to punch her in the face everytime I see that stupid video of her and that girl doing that stupid tongue and hand gesture!

That fake laugh she does too. God.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Burning off cds from Limewire in her bedroom like it's 1997 🤣 she cracks me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.