Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god what is she doooooingggg!!! She must of had her phone out the entire meal!

Reactions: 7
Weird someone mentioned pregnant, she said on her earlier story ‘nesting’ and the other day she said she didn’t know why her boobs were getting so big… imagine!! 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine a baby would be taken straight of her.

Did she have more surgery when she was away? She had radio silence for a couple of days

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she went to that restaurant cos it seems to be the 'in' place in manchester at the min. I saw some on insta person had gone the other day- cant recall who🤦‍♀️. And that Molly mae's manager Fran was there last night.
Sal hun - your not on the same league love. Get back to Tuebrook

Reactions: 10
Maybe i’m just old but no way would I go out for dinner dressed as a hooker with my mum!
I'd put my phone away, too. No need. Just using her for content/picking up fellas after her big speech about loving her mum sooooooy much yesterday.

Come to think of it, Big Lise was probs paying for it....hence all the gushing tributes.

Lmaoooooo both her and her mum seem equally bleeping offit 😂 how embarrassing

Also Lisa’s outfit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does this look absolutely nothing like her ? And also Val .. you don’t wake up to your kids most days .. I know which I’d rather have 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sal I know you read here. I have some photo thing I have to do in work. What’s that photoshop app called you use???? I want to look like a completely different person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gets really lonely when her mum’s not at her house but Sal don’t your children live with you? 🧐🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly think she went to that restaurant cos it seems to be the 'in' place in manchester at the min. I saw some on insta person had gone the other day- cant recall who🤦‍♀️. And that Molly mae's manager Fran was there last night.
Sal hun - your not on the same league love. Get back to Tuebrook
I think it only opened 2 weeks ago so everyone is going because it’s the place to be seen for now. London one is just full of hookers these days. Fitting.

Why does this look absolutely nothing like her ? And also Val .. you don’t wake up to your kids most days .. I know which I’d rather have 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same old same old. She always waking up to new opportunities and so much good luck blah blah blah but we don’t ever see anything’s changed. Still in Tuebrook. Still not got her kids. Still on UC.

We mention all the businesses she's "started" and we've never heard from again and all of a sudden Black Rabbit's back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.