Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
When women shout about what body/shape/size is in vogue says everything about their insecurity. That they have no depth or true confidence about who they are as people. She's just being transparent about her own deep-down lack of self-worth. It's tragic really.

She has absolutely no idea what true freedom is and that's why she blathers on about having it...because she knows that she has none. And doesn't have the emotional intelligence to work on herself to get it.

Reactions: 16

gingrog

VIP Member
That woman who she’s with is bizarre ….. I can’t explain it like her stance , she’s like an insect
What's with the gems on the face, glasses combo? Looks like she's decked herself out from 00's teen magazine freebies.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Sad cunt, walking around with her financed applemac acting like she's a CEO...🤣🤣🤣

Can't keep up with her bollocks..what happened to her podcasts, or black rabbit agency

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Her children's dad's are great. Every weekend and school holidays. It's almost like Sal does not have custody of her kids.......

Nixsnax

She looks dead behind the eyes even with a filter on, can only imagine the disgusting things she has been up to the past few days, surely that stuff takes a massive tole on your mental health!!

pussygolightly

VIP Member
What is this 😳 she has lost it... like really fucking lost it 🤣

Has she got that blazer tucked in the bag of her gi Joe kecks 🤔 and what with the shoes? Oh I'm so confused hahaha
Someone needs to burn that fucking blazer … it’s like a walking std 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS SHE ON ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHA

This has honestly made my day , she makes me feel good about myself she’s that around the bend

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
It blows my mind how little these Dubai porta potties regard their own safety. Absolutely ANYTHING could happen to them over there, they could be subjected to stuff they didn't consent to, they could be refused payment for their dirty deeds - what are they going to do? Turn up at a Dubai police station and say "Hello, I'm a sex worker who's been raped/not paid can you help?" They could get murdered and thrown off a yacht and it get covered up by the authorities. It's so dangerous.

• Sad
I feel mortified for her for that tik tok, imagine what her kids are going to think of her antics when they become aware of it, awful awful woman. Aww at least she’s getting her monies worth out of her sunglasses, bless her, doesn’t have real designer stuff very often does she.

wiganuser

VIP Member
It makes me fucking piss that she always has to put how long she’s been friends with someone, immature fucking winnit.

you can just tell her clothes smell like stale BO and fish
I've never known anyone to have so many "best mates".
The slimy cunt wouldn't know friendship if it hit her in the face. She's the type to rummage in your handbag for 2 quid when you are not looking.

I bet she never changes her skiddy thongs. 🤢

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Two stories ,just hours apart. Promoting the skinny crackhead look then asking for people with eating disorders to go on her podcast. Vile fuckin creature.

She looks like that because she is a druggie but its also the perfect excuse for her nit getting her bum done as she is a broke bitch
Of subject but love yer profile pic beaut🤣

Attachments