Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
I'm no manifesting ✨ boss bitch ✨ but at least I'm laying in my own warm, safe bed tonight without being shit on 🤷‍♀️ I know what I would prefer

Reactions: 17

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I couldn't sit facing me ma eating dinner with a huge nipple on, you know, never mind Phil and Grant out.

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
She’s got to be the oldest bird at these raves she goes to. It’s embarrassing!
Everyone else posting about their kids and Halloween, and val can’t wait to escape hers to dress up as a very predictable gory Victoria’s Secret Angel 🥴

She wouldn't know a rave even if Charnock Richard Services uprooted in a Wizard of Oz type storm and hit her in her fugly face.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sure Lisa is actually a moron! How can she sit there and think anything her daughter does it normal! My mum kicks off when I ask her to take a photo of me when we out! She’d outright disown me if I was doing the weird shit Sal does when she’s in company with her mum

wiganuser

VIP Member
Where's Wally slaggy? (I can see her but can you?) 😆
Imagine knocking about with people half your age who are not even close mates.

Wheres your besties zen, happy pt, that girl who's wedding it was 🤣🤣 none of them would piss on her if she was on fire.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Regular doctors can’t prescribe you with ADHD medication, they can’t diagnose you either. It has to be done through a consultant/psychiatrist and then they’ll send the details to your GP to issue afterwards. You have to have regular BP checks to start with too, as ADHD meds can affect your heart due to being stimulants. I take Concerta for mine.
I expect Sal thought it was a cheap way of getting amphetamines or something.

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
It’s so TRAGIC that she has a family back here and to be fair that one friend she’s had for ages, yet that’s not instagrammable enough so she’s out in dubai basically alone for her birthday apart from whatever man has paid for her time and body, and empty soulless “friends”. The kind of friends you meet and are “besties” with until the bag runs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those kids da’s are literally saints!!! I mean they have those kids at the drop of a hat, every weekend, every school holiday, every mon -friday. Slaggy Sal and her Slug of a Ma are the dregs of society.

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Whenever I see her posing with this girl they just give me so much cringe the way they keep moving around pouting, contorting their shoulders, making small different angles - do they really think this is some kind of ‘modelling’?

• Haha