Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a grid post about your best friend of 20 years, tagging them in it and they don’t even comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your vibe attracts your tribe……. VAL YOU HAVE JUST SPENT YOUR BIRTHDAY ON YOUR OWN!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wanted to comment so badly but i was good and did not 😇

Thread suggestion: your vibe attracts your tribe couldn’t get a birthday mate without offering a bribe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so bleeping fake, seen what she’s just shared of that “podcast”

She’s Always saying she’s done her meditation each morning, when really she’s shoving a rancid rubber cock up her hairy taco like her life depends on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F46F9A84-BF96-4110-9690-074FBE440328.jpeg

0ABDD5AB-B60A-4B81-AB0F-EC4E9EEF284F.jpeg

644BD1FF-368C-4089-8F48-4CAA754BF87B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Bless her heart 7 stories of eye bleeping your self - looks like that’s the only bleeping you are getting lass.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion...
Salenciaga and Fake Prada, how mamy mates has Val got.. Nada!

Obviously i mean *many

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.