Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to flex or anything but I’ve had my own eyelashes for 42 years .. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
I laughed my head off at this. Get a lash serum Sal, yours are non existent. I don’t think she’d be able to afford Revitalash but the Ordinary do one for £13, treat yourself 😘

Reactions: 7
She was asking about ‘lvl’ lashes (whatever they are) only a few days ago. The only reason she hasn’t got anything done is because no one offered to do them for free.

Reactions: 14
She was asking about ‘lvl’ lashes (whatever they are) only a few days ago. The only reason she hasn’t got anything done is because no one offered to do them for free.

She thinks she'll get every treatment free constantly, not just the one-off for promotion (which she does pathetically). Hence that big sludge of ink over her eye. They weren't going to get rid of the whole thing for nada dinero, she's left with a manky mess that's worse than before until she starts coughing up.

Wasn't her last "LVL lady" the "besttttt everrrrrr"? Everything is the best when it's free for her.

Jesus just watched a bit of that. She can barely string a sentence together. ‘To get all the accesses’ yeah right Sal you’re thick as mince !!

Reactions: 1
Why does she sound like a man!
Also for someone who hypes her skin I’m shocked at how bad it is. It’s very leathery and all the work looks odd. Her wrinkles gather up in awkward places on her face.

She's live on TT, she can't keep the phone still, someone's just said they feel sea sick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t she sit still and why is she pulling all those weird faces, yet again can’t string a sentence together…Mmmm… 👃

Reactions: 6
Whoops...the cocaine was talking then "I get a lot of guys put off by me because of what I do for a job".

Pray tell...what job would that be, Val?

Must have picked her bags up off "my one" she showed a tiny bit of at lunch/tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.